Headstash Seed Co. Gdp Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by kushking920, May 19, 2014.

1. I was given these seeds from Mr and Mrs H and promise to do a log about my grow I'm not associated with this company and am a tester to provide the proof of legitimate seeds.
    So far everything is completely legit and shipping was fast and stealthily done without any problems. Took only 10 days to get to my mailbox

I wanted to grow the GDP first to see what comes of it and to put doubters and lames that called these kind breeders hacks in their rightful spot back under the troll bridge thanks for looking

Keep it green

Sent from my secret garden 400hps

All my posts are false as Marijuana isn't medically legal in my state all pictures were taken off the Internet by others

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I also popped 2 peaches will be updating those here as well thanks for subbing

All my posts are false as Marijuana isn't medically legal in my state all pictures were taken off the Internet by others

3. Sent from my secret garden 400hps

4. Awesome! Thank you, and I hope they do well for you!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Quick update day one no sprouts but 2 of the peaches are open bet a tap will be out by tomorrow! xxCrossesFingersxx

• Like Like x 1
  6. Woot!

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Update day 2*
    We have two Peaches seedlings poke through this morning!
    The other two look like both are about to pop themselves! I'm pretty sure I will have 100% germ rate with all the Peaches seeds they all are beautiful mature seeds and with sprouts in the first two days I'm already loving this strain

GDP update:
    These seeds are taking a bit longer it seems but the seeds are also larger than the Peaches
    I see at least one is cracking open but they all look strong and I hope I get 100% of these four seeds also

Attached Files:

8. Peaches! ;) I hope the purps get going for you, seems to be a hot strain

• Like Like x 1
  9. subbed. i dropped some beans around the same time. maybe we'll have a close grow cycle

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Which strains are you doing?

11. i have one that's about 20 days old now that's blue dream. the two seeds germinating are orange diesel & purple kush.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. Subd in this is the one I was waiting for

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks for subbing add a link to your grow I'd like to sub to it!

15. ill be last to start one but I promise I will

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Update day 2: just checked the little ones again and behold all four peaches have emerged

Awesome

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Was just driving around a little town near green bay and seen this store just chilling a bunch of these bags and bigger 14$bags were sitting outside and just a slot on a door that said pay here! Awesomeness I bought a small bag and gave them 2$ nice to see people still are good and trust that not everyone will steal their fantastic worm poop lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. They are selling the business, a huge garage and a 8 stall storage unit all for like 100k I want it bad then once legality happens over here I'll have the perfect place to start putting the roots down

19. That would be huge!!!

• Like Like x 1