Check Out This Auto (Northernlights X Bigbuds)(First Time Grow)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Legal Liez, May 19, 2014.

1. #21 Legal Liez, May 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2014
  2. Yeah it's nute burn. The next one or two feedings I would only give it water. Then when you feed them nutes again lower the amout and watch the new growth to see if they get nute burns

3. Yeah I figured, and yeah I haven't fed it nutes for about a week now, gave it straight water today. ;)

4. That's good. You can start feeding nutes again whenever you want. Just lower the amount of nutes when you do feed them and if you get nute burns on the new growth just repeat the process and lower the nutes even more.

5. Sounds like a plan, but I was thinking about not feeding it any more veging nutes and flush it a bit more. and wait til it flowers and then introduce the tiger bloom. It should start flowering within a week......

I would not flush , just go to bloom feed. Flushing an auto just over waters and stunts it.

An auto has a short life and only needs fed a few times in it life.

You might feed bloom one or two times and the plant is done. I grow hundreds of autos and they dont need veg feed hardly at all.

7. You can do that. That's the great part about growing your own, you can do whatever lol. When you do flower and start nutes again I suggest starting at half the amount it tells you on the bottle and if you get no nute burns you can up the nutes a little more.

8. Yeah I only gave it veg nutes twice at less than 1/4 strength. and I wasn't going to give it the traditional flush, I was just gonna give it water as I would normally just with no nutes. should I start giving it bloom nutes before it shows preflower, as sort of a boost?

9. True that but I think i'm gonna start bloom nutes even smaller than half strength, maybe 1/4...

10. That would be even better than starting at half. If you see no nute burns you can up it a little more if you feel like it.
    Btw your grow is looking very good.

11. Hell yeah man thank you!!! I'm proud of myself so far.  :hello:

I feed with my veg formula and add some 0-10-10.and some cal-mag.

13. #33 Legal Liez, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    So my fucking dad left the door open to my grow room like a fucking dumbass, and let the cats in! Thankfully the didn't kill the plant, and only destroyed a few leaves. The plant is looking VERY healthy other than the recent cat damage. Someone tell me it'll be OK i need some reasurance because I'm furious. I had one simple request, KEEP THE FUCKING DOOR SHUT!!! but of course, thats to hard to manage. FML. and on top of it, I think my plant is a male despite it being feminized. Look at my original post for todays photos....... I need some support right now.

14. i have the same problem but the newgrowth seemed fine,watch the blades too,

15. Yeah it's under control. It was the most minute nute burn ever, I don't think my plant even noticed it...... lol

16. You might not have nute burn. Usually nute burn starts at the top of the plant. This is a leaf of my current grow and a pic of the whole plant. The 2 bottom leafs look burnt but what happened is when I water I submerge the leaf and this is the outcome. No other leafs are burnt.

Attached Files:

17. nice size plants its alot (y)

18. Wow looking absolutly great brotha. Keep up the great work subbed in

19. Thanks switching to 5 gallon pots has make a big difference in my plants size.