Check Out This Auto (Northernlights X Bigbuds)(First Time Grow)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Legal Liez, May 19, 2014.

I use molasses. It mostly feeds the soil feeding carbs and growing good stuff in your soil. On plants I didn't use it with I noticed no difference. Like a lot of women I have a very sensitive snout.

2. I ask this because NL is said to have one of the least pungent smells, on a rainy day any smell is pungent because odors attach themselves to the increased water vapor in the air, same goes with high humidity. I probably am going to look for a good guerilla spot since growing indoors in a small apartment wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. I'll probably veg indoors for the first two weeks if I decide to grow, as past attempts have been destroyed by pests.

3. #263 leodicapario, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    no my friend and i smelled it at the front door, we both smoke ciggs... my dad doesnt smoke ciggs but he could smell it bigtime, altho it is a pleaseant smell, very very fruity when its growing,,,
    you would still know its marijuana tho its very strong..
    and no molasses is used to feed and activate the microbial life in organic grows...

4. Ive stunk up a whole room once with a gram of what i think was blueberry. it was in a baggie, jar and concealed in rubber bracelets. How bad is the smell outdoors? I'd imagine that in a guerilla location it would be pretty hard to trace the smell.

5. oh you wont smell it outdoors until you get close... that is where mine was.. lets just say unless you really have a nose for it, 30 yards you wouldnt smell.. indoors tho its a very very different situation,, a home's AC unit recycles alot of the air... JS :bongin: :bongin: :bongin:

6. i smoke outside.. never inside.

7. I remember once when I was 14 (omg so long ago...) I had a 20 sack or. "Twomp" in my pocket and was sitting in physics (yup I got an A) and the whole area smells like pot.

Which reminds me when I first smoked pot and we all didn't know the amount that would get us high so we all bought bags and we all got messed off of like two bowls Lol

Ahhh miss spent youth

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "Our Cup Runneth Over"

8. Oh no, i didnt smoke it (was holding it for a friend). Plus I only smoke outside unless its in a secluded basement bathroom (tiny room) that stopped working years ago.

9. Nice. Congratulations on completing your first grow! :yay:

10. I totes will smoke weed inside. But I rarely smoke.

11. Buda are allowed indoors for me, cigs go outside though. not dealing with my place smelling like a bar n shit. well you cant smoke in bars anymore but you know what I mean. haha

12. i hear ya i havent even started and ive already got bitch ass fungus gnats i cant start til i get rid of them and their cocksucking larvae i fucking hate those damn things...

"The pharmacuetical industry doesnt create cures, they create customers"

13. I used neem oil sand and original dish soap to get rid of them try it out

14. haha Thanks!!

15. small bowl of apple cider vinegar, and a few drops of dish soap, gently mix to where there is no bubbles, and the nats literally kill themselves accidently drowning,,,

16. I can't abide cigs. Not anywhere near me. Yes, I am one of those assholes who have no problems with bar bans ;)

Though they should let bars choose.

17. sorry you want to mix the vinegar with water at a rate of 3vinegar :1 water... 3-4 drops of dish soap..

18. thanks!

"The pharmacuetical industry doesnt create cures, they create customers"

19. Try having a fast growing seedling get eaten by a fuckin slug, at first I was wondering why my plant turned into a gooey jelly bean, then I saw that the jelly bean was something that looked like a slug. When I flicked it away I saw nothing but soil. I looked for that slug or whatever the fuck it was so I could throw salt on it.

20. im suprised i havent had more slug attacks,, altho i do dust around my plants and on them during vegetive state with pesticide , yes i know i really shouldnt use it, but damn grasshoppers chew straight thru colas and top colas, matter of fact i wasnt useing it for quite some time and a top was gnawed off my liberty haze clearly it was a grasshopper,,,,