Is Attitude Seed Bank Legit? Are They Real?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by BluntzOnBluntz, May 18, 2014.

1. Thanks guys for all the info! I really appreciate it, so far I've made two orders from attitude an bolth came in!! Thanks homies

2. Attitude is very legit. They're all I've ever used. I like Dianfem and Dutch Passion brands the best. I was pissed when Attitude stopped using the T-shirts in the guaranteed delivery. Wish they would start again. I got three nice looking shirts from them previous.

3. Attitude update:  I ordered 10 seeds on Oct. 27th and got them today Nov.3rd. This was my first time going through Attitude seed bank and I've read all the reviews so I wasn't sure what to expect.I used the stealth option for delivery and was positive they forgot the seeds but sure enough, if you look in everything you will find them.

4. I've been waiting 3 weeks for some feminised white widow x big bud and white rhino seeds. Still nothing. This makes me sad and confused.

5. I started my first grow a few weeks ago and went through Attitude Seed Bank as its the same my brother has used for years. Just remember to keep your tracking number. If you are in the United States, Use USPS.com to track your packages. It will tell you if customs has them or not. Either way do not worry about customs as it is not illegal to have any type of marijuana seeds.

6. Attitude Seed Bank RIPPED me off!! I sent them $288 USD and they said I only sent them $193 USD. They sent me 20 seeds, but I was supposed to receive 40 seeds!!
    I will NEVER buy from them again and I am letting everyone know about my experience there...
    Simona is the one I talked to about it and they told me they can't do anything about it...and seeing that I sent them cash, I can't do anything about it...So BEWARE!!!

7. updating in a few weeks, keep the look out

8. I just made a purchase with them last week (Jan 10th). I'm still waiting. My tracking says they arrived in Kennedy so they guess this is the tricky part of the trip.

9. this is a old thread but i have had good luck with attitude in the past. in late 2014 they started getting seized like crazy but now they use a new shipping method. (i will not mention the new method here) they are not getting seized hardly at all now. back in 2014 me and 2 of my friends ordered in the same month and all 3 orders got seized in chicago. but i decided to try them again (with the guarantee this time) about a month ago and they arrived very quickly. they were in chicago for 4 or 5 days without moving but they showed up with no problems in the end. about 10days from order to my door.

10. I forgot to post but I got mine in about 10 days also. No issues at all.

11. i just got seeds from them too great shipping speed and got a great item for stealth

12. When it comes to Attitude, keep in mind that they won't do shit when they send you bad seed that won't ever germinate. I wondered why maybe 1-4 varieties I got from them each order would not germ - then found out why. They often sell old as hell seed. When I purchased a 2 packets of a particular vendor's strain (one I've gotten before) a few months ago what grew from one was not viable at all. From that packet one seed in five was an auto - for an non-auto strain. So I wrote the breeder directly and included pics of the packages of his seed I had gotten from Attitude. One packet he flatly said was not their packaging at all, and the other was packaging "that we used before 2012". A complaint to Attitude was blown off with their usual "We only sell souvenirs and are not responsible for..." crap.

No wonder they never answered me when I once wrote them and asked why none of their seed packets were marked with the receipt or packaging date.

So be careful. Buy direct from the breeder whenever possible and don't get swayed (like me) by the damn freebie offers. I know for a fact that they can and will stick you with old-as-hell seed, they offer ZERO recourse when they do it, and they have been doing it for years.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yup! What he said ^! Buy from US breeder/growers and never look back. If you are in california, get your clones from an approved dispensaries offering Dark Heart Nursery cutts

14. Attitude is legit, got my order Saturday. 2 replacement varieties and one seed was missing but those were the freebies, everything I ordered came in. Overall I'm happy and will order again.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dude they tell you, that you ain't getting shit back if you don't pay for guarantee if your paying for quality no price should be too high.

16. Yup jus got everything I ordered in about two weeks to Massachusetts.

17. i have used attitude for years now! in my opinion, they are one of the best UK banks out there plus they have been in business longer than many of the others. the new shipping method is quicker and more effective. US based banks do avoid customs but they do not have the selection. most do not offer any or very few of the UK strains. if you order from attitude, just pay the extra $11 for the random item stealth shipping and use coupon code 420 for a 10% discount. (or if you send cash, you will get a 15% discount) i like the attitude promotions and freebies, it gives me a chance to sample new strains. i am sure they give away stuff that does not sell real well or have been sitting around for a while but 99% of mine germinate just fine. Good luck!

18. I spent 60 bucks and not one seed would germinate.I would NOT buy from them. They never answered my email either.

I may not get new seeds or my money back but I will leave truthful bad reviews everywhere I can.