Headstash Seed Co. Lychee Kush And Skunk Haze Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nomad881, May 17, 2014.

1. im thinking the same thing

when your this hated, its hard to be loved.......

2. Im wondering if it's to moist im foing to let it dry a lil since it popped now.

3. Attached Files:

4. YAY!

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Shit man I received 24 free test seeds from headstash( burmese kush & so cal master kush) poped half of them in some phed ro a water for 24 hrs then to the towel in a bag. 0 cracked. I was shocked lol

grower of the goodz

6. The lychee kush was above ground in three days the mazar-I-Sharif is open just not sending its tap root out...... :(

7. They both went in at the same time.... both popped at the same time so they are definitely more stubborn then the lychee kush

8. I agree HH. I had trouble with the mazar and but lychee was good. It did take a day or two longer than I am used to but they are really strong and healthy seedlings.

9. I have an auto hash I might pop. I am wanting to grow it big time

10. sure rub it in my kitty compadre lol

11. You know I'd send you some. I'm rich in seeds! Rich!

(I'm laughing and throwing breeders packs in the air like I am a winner in Vegas)

12. #37 Hemp Hugger, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    your so damn lucky my seeds consist of 10 F1 beans and about sixty of the cali bagseed but I have 3 F1 seeds above ground right now so im getting there. everything in veg right now are going to be cloned. .... so I have access to them as long as I get the cloning down lol

13. Bag seed to me is actually kinda fancy. I cannot get my paws on it because I only get what I can buy. No seeds ever pop into the flowers I buy. I am looking for that old school smoking!

14. All of mine are some commercial guy out in cali that makes his own strains don't know the name of them but hey look what i get....

15. #40 nomad881, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    Bag seed is pretty unheard of around here....I think I've only seen it personally twice in the past 4 years of living in the area..... Actually wish it happened more......it'd be like getting a box of cracker Jack's lol a prize hidden in the middle of the buds! Like this weed? Good Here's a seed! Last year my good grow buddy got a bag seed gifted to him from another friend and it turned out AMAZING very earthy with the taste of dark cocoa and coffee

Edit:pic update in 20 minutes!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1304375-Headstash-Seed-Co.-Lychee-Kush-And-Skunk-Haze-Grow