Feedback On Vegamatrix Line? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Dr.Dina, May 17, 2014.

1. I have been using all of the product line for my grow this season out doors in green house while care taking 40 plants owner wanted on house an garden soil product line hands down between my four neighbors fox farm miracle grow and house and garden are in use and I'm using vegamatrix my pants are younger than everyone eless but mine are greener growing faster more fragrant better in every aspect we are growing one strain on the vegamatrix and fox farm both clones taken established same time they both are in flower mine is bigger green leaves all the way through more trichromes way more fragrant from what I can tell its a good product the support is amazing have answered all questions I have they have spent lots of time to try to help me be successful I'm supper happy with the company and product so far and yeah maybe you could make it cheaper but my time is money and I don't have time to make it

WOW!  What are you, like, maybe, uh, five years old?  Posts are so much more "believable" when incorporated with proper grammar and punctuation.  And post counts, of course...

Pimpin' gimmicks is STILL frowned upon here...

Raw plant material > bottled plant material.  And way less expensive...

3. Naw twenty eight just using my phone and don't really care about being supper correct didn't know I was being graded anyhow looked up reviews on this product to try to see what other people were comming up with saw this made a profile to make a post and say it's not like this product sucks I'm having good success not pimpin gimmicks I have used a lot of organic ferts and soils and just saying what I'm seeing from this nutrient line

4. [​IMG]

Cool man.  You're 28, so let me give you a tip...

You're (we're) ALWAYS being graded.  Such is life...

Anything offered as "nutrient" in a bottle can be realized through the use of plant materials.  And then some...

If it comes in a bottle, you're basically paying for water.  :confused_2:

6. What about FF? An overpriced gimmick, much like the line of nutrition being advertised in the original post here.

I don't believe we ever mentioned it not working well, just that its a mediocre investment when you have everything the guy who makes this uses as his base material. IOW its a waste of money.

I'd rather source the dry materials in bulk than pay that guy, or any other, for water.

7. Originally this is where I was headed. Lucky for me I stumbled upon a couple of no till pages on IG including mountainorganics. He has honestly changed my life. He goes by @[member="BlueJay"] on this forum. There's a lot of helpful and knowledgeable people on this forum. Figured since I'm brand new as well I'd fill you in on my journey into true organics. Here's a link to his page. Good luck to yah. One love
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1299862-blues-basement.html#

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. That gave me a seizure.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. I've been hearing a lot of good things about vegamatrix . And I'm lookin to switch over from General hydroponic. But I'm kinda iffy about it. Just cuz what I'm doin right now works great. But I'm definitely interested in trying vegamatrix. But money is tight.

10. #31 ItMustBeOrganic, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
    whoa read the thread and saw kyle is in here himself and explained the 5%

11. I just had to join this page to say that every person on this sight are a bunch of assholes.. People come on here asking questions regarding "bottled" nutes and everyone on here acts like your above and beyond everyone else.. I think it's crap and you give the growing world a bad name. You all follow whooty who from bag of dicksville. Sounds like a damn cult to me. Sure you all have the right to your opinion of bottled nutes but you don't all have to be bitches in the way you go about it.. Peace out you ungrateful pricks!!!

12. Your sister's ugly...

13. yep.. goes to show just cause you can grow some pot doesn't make you smart. All that and my sisters ugly? Anyone of my sisters could outgrow you any day...with bottled nutes...

14. And the fact that your all to cheap to buy some nutes, to lazy to mix your nutes, and just wanna throw some crap in a bucket doesn't make your way any better then the next guy.

15. I don't normally bite on a trollish comment, but you have absolutely no idea as to the amount of work and planning involved in cultivating a living soil. I can only assume you believe the gimmick that is "vegamatrix"; it's simply plant material (kelp, alfalfa, etc) and a wee bit of minerals (rock dust) suspended in water with a preservative added to allow for long term storage.

We here in the GCO section actually understand the principles at play in a healthy ecosystem and also understand that all you're paying for when you buy those bottles is the pretty label and added water.

I can buy a 50 lb sack of kelp meal for $50 and it'll last me a couple years. I can use that material as my sole amendment if I wanted. Costs me less than $100 to make a soil that'll outlast myself.

How much money do you need to spend just to be able to cultivate cannabis using his method, as in just one crop?

16. "every person on this sight are a bunch of assholes"

Especially Me! :)

J

17. #38 jerry111165, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
    fixed that for ya

J

18. This is all types of awesomeness.

Lu

19. Come on you guy's veganics has its place in the world of stoner science ... Using a no till soil doesnt work if you want instant gratification .... Bottled nutes allows you to basically go down to the hydro store and come home ready to grow some dank weed ..... Veganics fills a need in the marketplace for people who just want to take a bag of FF and grow knowing that they are , or maybe feeling like they are growing a healthier style of MJ... It also is much more exciting having to deal with ph and nute lock out , why I bet they even have an organic cal mag product... Its way more fun than mixing a bunch of crap in a bucket waiting 4 weeks and then basically watering your plants every few days , ugggg so boring ..
    And best of all I bet they even get to flush...

• Like Like x 1