Feedback On Vegamatrix Line? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Dr.Dina, May 17, 2014.

1. Hey folks! Im wondering if anyone has had the chance to try the new Vegamatrix line from Kyle Kushman??? I was thinking about getting it but wanted more info :) Thanks guys!

If you're wondering what im talking about, goto www.greners.com

Stay lifted friends :)

2. Let's just say that "Kyle Kushman" paid attention to what P.T. Barnum had to say.  :ey:

Wet

3. Lol, nuff said thanks for the honesty hahaha

4. Vegamatrix is over 95% natural and organic.

I wonder what that means...*lol*

j

5. Lol how good can it be sitting in a bottle probably also on a shelf for some time . Lol there's other ways do do veganics by building a proper soil instead of buying bottled nutes ,

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I think ill be starting a compost bin soon to get myself some beautiful rich soil :D

7. Rasta Godess, to be totally honest, the whole "veganics" thing is just another gimmick started by Kyle Kushman. Its just another way to sell bottles of fertilizer and call it organics.

Your post above is an excellent idea! Just know that it takes time. Have you taken a stroll through some of our soil building threads? This is a good one to get started on - http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1116550-easy-organic-soil-mix-beginners.html

This is a very easy thing to do. Its simple, very cost effective because you can use your organic soil over and over and its very effective - what more could any gardener ask for? Avoid the "Veganics" hype. Its just silly and expensive. And unnecessary.

Welcome to the forum.

j

8. Hey thanks for your input @[member="jerry111165"] its nice to learn a thing or two from someone with some experience! No ive never been in that thread before Im actually gonna head over to that link now! Im glad i asked on here before believed any "reviews" online haha

9. #9 kylekushman, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    Hey folks! Im wondering if anyone has had the chance to try the new Vegamatrix line from Kyle Kushman??? I was thinking about getting it but wanted more info :) Thanks guys!

If you're wondering what im talking about, goto www.greners.com

Stay lifted friends :)

Hello Dr. Dina,

Hi Dr. Dina

Veganics is not a gimmick or hoax. It is a natural way to grow without the use of any animal products. As we continue to pollute our Earth, the animals we grow for profit are becoming contaminated with antibiotics, hormones and pesticides. There is also the frequent threat of our food supply by cross contamination of dangerous pathogens like e-coli and salmonella.

Veganic cultivation is 100% safe and non-toxic for all living things…

We chose to put it right on the label that Vegamatrix is 95% natural and organic. We're not hiding behind an OMRI listing which allows products to be up to 49% chemically derived, as long as they're “approved chemicals”.

Vegamatrix was designed by me, from the ground up. I decided to allow 2% synthetics and 3% mined minerals to make it work best while staying true to my organic roots. The synthetics are simply Potassium Hydroxide as a solubilizing agent for kelp, some minerals and vitamins B1 and PP, all of which qualify for organic food production.

Vegamatrix is derived from NON GMO soy and grain solubles which are fermented and homogenized. Plant extracts, rock phosphate, kelps, humic and fulvic acid complexes, essential aminos, macro-nutrients and vitamins complete the formula.

My team has worked very hard for nearly 4 years to get this right and to create a superior Veganic nutrient that was EASY TO USE. We included all the essential ingredients into 4 bottles: Grow, Bloom, Boost, and Amp-It. It's virtually non- burning and formulated so you can feed with every watering thus eliminating the guesswork to feed or not.

After 25 years of organic cultivation, my motivation to invent Vegamatrix was simple; create a line of effective, easy to use fertilizers that produce the cleanest, most healthful cannabis possible. In addition, I wanted to eliminate the chance of pathogen contamination and residues often left behind from slaughterhouse by-products and excrements.

Use Vegamatrix and you'll understand exactly what we mean by Cleaner, Bigger, Better!

- Peace, Love, RESPECT.

10. I didn't know that one got a free ad with the first post.

What's in line for the second? Or, was this just a one off?

Wet

11. It is a gimmick because all your worthwhile ingredients can be had for a fraction of the cost at the local feed store... I'll make a kelp or alfalfa FPE and get a better response I am sure.

A true organic grower doesn't speak of fertilizers and how they help grow good plants.

"I decided to allow 2% synthetics and 3% mined minerals to make it work best while staying true to my organic roots" LMFAO at this one...should read while betraying my organic roots LOL.

12. Kyle, I say 'put your money where your mouth is', and send one of our members a grow's worth of your product(s) for a side by side comparison grow journal. I'm sure you'll be able to find a legal volunteer if you're up for it.

13. kylekushman peace atcha man.... :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:

Seems to me your products as listed with WA state fertilizer database contain what I, and perhaps many, consider to be an exceptionally high amount of metal content. This seems rather peculiar even with the protocols of fermentation and homogenization being ill defined, the use of potassium hydroxide, an extremely base substance (pH 13.5) could not account for such high levels of "veganic" soy and grain solubles having that much heavy metal content esp for the evil three; lead, zinc, and cadmium.

Though I haven't been able to find a good copy of the product label to review in more detail it also appears the guaranteed analysis is quite high for a plant-only based complete fertilizer.

So IDK man, it sounds like <cough bullshit> your product is not uniquely differentiated between that of other many readily available bottled synthetic nutrients. Post a pic of the label. Your web site and greners doesn't offer a view :confused_2:  ... :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  just saying... :smoking:

14. #14 Possuum, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    I'm borrowing this line wetdog.... :smoke: 

That is all...  :smoking:

15. shouldn't this thread be moved out of the organics forum, since the product isn't organic?

16. never heard of anyone getting salmonella or e-coli in their weed plants..

maybe i'm misunderstanding..

17. If it's not 100% organic, how can it be called organic?
    Here's some organic tomatoes, I only sprayed them w/ pesticide 5% of their growth period.

18. #18 Anatman, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
    Around here we support people like Tad at KIS organics, Jeremy at BAS, and Gil Carandang, because, instead of trying to sell us a miracle in a bottle, they teach us how to make our own miracles, how to source our own materials/they sell the raw materials, and they have complete transparency. 

Bottled nute companies, organic/vegan/synthetic/whatever, only seem to be out to make money, much like the pharmaceutical industry; if everybody(plant) was perfectly healthy, they would have no reason to exist.

edit: How many animals were killed during the drilling for fossil fuels that were used to make your plastic, veganic nutrient bottles?

• Like Like x 1
    I think we should leave it in here (or at least somewhere) so when people google the shit it will have this thread as a result and the truth can be had by all who search.

20. #20 GiMiK, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014

So the question remains...if I have constructed a living soil utilizing the information freely presented and opined about here that is built by sourcing dry plant materials (much like the ones you are selling) for the lowest available price, why would I want to pay you for the water, label and bottle you add?   

We prize efficiency here but we also praise sustainability. It is not practically sustainable to rely on sourcing a bottle system to complete grows, on top of the added hassle of measuring and mixing beforehand. If I bought into the vegan line of thought then I would still source local materials, most for free (stinging nettles, comfrey, straw, alfalfa, yarrow, leaf mold, compost, various herbs, etc) which is something I already do. If you want to persuade people here about your product than show some side by side runs with a living soil and your regime. If you want to get people here to buy into your product line than get someone experienced here to run it side by side with their living soil system.

I paid 52.50 for a 50 lb bag of ascophyllum nodosum which will last me years...how much does one kit of your product line cost and how long will that last me with say 12 plants, with the intention of growing them out for a couple months before flowering?

Use Vegamatrix and you'll understand exactly what we mean by Cleaner, Bigger, Better!

Where's the scientific evidence supporting this statement and by what comparison are you using to make this claim? 

One last question...what is your stance on vermicompost now?  :laughing: