The Official how Does She Look? Thread

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Corn Man, May 17, 2014.

1. Here's my flowering closet
    What do you think

Attached Files:

2. #1542 williedank, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    So I think I may have spidermites... not sure what to do.. kind of a far away picture but good quality so can zoom in

Edit: I lied doesn't work on here for some reason I'll get a closer picture tomorrow.

Attached Files:

3. hell no man! That's sweet lol you'll have three tops instead of two!

4. I am interested to see how she flowers out brother man. It should do quite well, just sometimes when you see a lot of thin branches like that she put all her energy into the branches and all you get is popcorn nugs, with 400W HPS I doubt that will be the case here.

5. Yeah, if it's illegal where you live you should really not do that, especially if it's a gorilla grow. Just keep us posted on the harvest brother and I look forward to it

6. Just takes time and patience brother, constant expansion. Granted I wouldn't go this small unless you were screwed on space like me, for the price you are better off going 4x4. I am still dialing in my AC so there is nothing to be jealous of yet =P

7. Interesting setup brother, I am looking forward to seeing how they grow in it and what you do with the lights. Keep us posted for sure and with more grow room pics too.

8. She looks good to me, but I have never had to battle with mold before so I wouldn't know a ton, but based on what I see on google you may just be paranoid.

9. Very full canopy, this I do like. How many watts are you using? What's the lighting setup look like?

10. They are looking very good, nothing to worry about. I would up the wattage going into flowering if at all possible just because of how big they are I would hate to see buds not fill it all the way out like she deserves.

11. im using 5 150 what cfl both spectrum an a t5 floresent

12. Nice, that is good to hear. I left the post up that I made about it. I am going to update it in 5 weeks or on the 9th week of flowering. Here is the post so you can check it out in a month or so- http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1376...

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436254501.351594.jpg 3 weeks and one day from seed! First grow 125 watt cfl 6500k

14. im in week 2 of flower..my two Indica dominate are looking great..my 50 50 special queen is the best looking then the jack herer is the worst looking one..

I think they could look better..but I'm thinking I'll get a decent harvest..still have plenty of time

Attached Files:

15. Harvest estimate?

Attached Files:

16. definitely paranoid. I dont want to loose my crop after after such a long wait. I removed that but aswell as a tone of leaves that looked like that had powdery mildue on them. I placed the removed bud in the oven for 15 minutes and am curing it as wee speak. I have read that this makes it safer to smoke?

17. safER so don't go selling the stuff to people. I wudnt even recommend u smoking it if you suspect that.

18. #1558 loki125, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
    Oven will decarb it best thing to do is water cure any bud you think may have small bit of mold and deffo dont give it to anyone.

19. look at it under your loupe youll be abke to see if its mold

20. I cut the suspected mold out so I cant look anymore. a friend of mine is actually pretty keen to try the "mold bud" haha I may have to join him so he doesnt die alone.