The Official how Does She Look? Thread

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Corn Man, May 17, 2014.

1. This is the 900w LED, today I added the crappy little one, as you can see the diference on the left.

I had it laying around so may aswell use it.

Attached Files:

2. What do you think of my c'99 anyway? This isnt a thread about lights ;)

3. Ahh i was just hoping someone didnt sell you the 255 panel and called it a 900w lol. Shes looking nice mate ate you gonna do any thother training to her

4. Haha yeah I assumed thats what you were getting at. I am basically a noob, this my 1st proper grow, I was planning to just FIM/top a couple more times and then some LST maybe.

5. Nice well glad you werent ripped off happens too much on ebay fake light and all
    Id do the lst that help push tge auxins round the pland and create tops theb top them for a whole lotta bush with the lst you wanna take the bit of tge plant and make that face away from the light this will make her go fuck no light and push the gowth hormone auxin down to tge lower branches making them grow up i just lst these no screen no topping 1427629355758.jpg 4 plants in 90x90x160

6. #906 dildocannon, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Fuck that looks like heaven in a tent haha. Thanks for the advice I will definitely give it a go. Im assumeing I can start lst'ing now?

7. Givr her a few days after the fim to de stress then start ya lst

8. Wtf brand LED is that? Ambulance LED Company?

9. How much does a good led cost you? I have a 3x6 space I believe an LED would expand light much better in. Is it actually good for flower?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Hey guys what do you think of my plant? Shes a single northern lights under 250w hps. I count 15 budsites at least so Im hoping for a good yield [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      614 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      675 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      671.3 KB
      Views:
  11. She is wider than she is tall. Just over a foot tall probably just about a foot and a half wide maybe 14-15 inches, maybe exactly 16 inches. 27 days old, just started bloom nutes 2 days ago.

Any idea on how much I could expect at harvest time? Biodiesel Mass is the strain.

Don't know how she grew like she did, no training or anything. Other grows I see the plants look more tall and lanky, this one is a fat girl. :p

Attached Files:

12. Haha its just a no name LED from ebay that I bought a few years ago.

13. Haha I read later after I posted. That shit looks like an ambulance symbol. Not sure if they look the same as they do here as everywhere else though.

14. #915 dildocannon, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Just started. Hopefully I do it right.

Attached Files:

15. How's she looking? 10 days from seed, is she coming on okay?

Attached Files:

16. are you growing on a windowsil?

Just there a littlw small for 10 days but if your on the window sill it would explain it a bit

17. Windowsill during the day, lights at night, it'll be stress trained and eventually moved outside as the weather starts to improve though

18. What lights at night??
    Also The glass thats the light come through will big significantly cut but the glass even more so if double glazed

19. Looking real good my man, just take it slow and don't let her snap. I use the pullers myself to prevent it, but just make sure to let her get used to being tied down ;)