How Much Weed Would You Get Out Of Each Plant If Grown In A Hydroponic Bcnl Growbox

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by TrillArab, May 16, 2014.

1. #21 GoldGrower, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
  2. Well to everyone saying negative things. If you wanna know circumstance. I'm moving to denver in an apartment for about 6-9 months rent free I'll have about 1,200 when I get there I'll only have to pay for food and other things I'll wanna do for fun hint hint try all that glorious CO ganja. I'll get about 400 a month. I figured I'd put 200 on the side every month for about 9 months I'll have 3,000 and practically be able to pay for it. I want the bcnl producer because it's a perfect discreet appliance that I can put in my bedroom that will fit in my bedroom which isn't gonna be that big. I like the fact that it's not too high because I can put my tv and other shit on top of it. Yes the material is strong enough to withstand that. Yeah the machine won do EVERYTHING for me but that's where I come in to learn and I'm more than happy to learn. Then after a year of growing or so and I learn my ways THEN I'll get into that tent shit and all that and by that time I'll be puffin in my hydroponic grown weed. Lol hope dis made sense Im high as a kite blades lol.

The Trillest Arab on YouTube! #TrillArab #TrillaWorld #Trilla

You're obviously entitled to spend your money on whatever you want but I guarantee you will regret it. And regretting spending those sorts of figures will likely play on your mind. All the info is on this forum to make one of those units yourself and you would be able to get it started in one month then add the rest the following month. There's no need to wait 9 months. After you spend a couple of days sorting out what you need you will laugh when reading this thread again trust me 

4. Maybe you're right sir, so tell me where can I find a guide to help me construct a grow box like the bcnl producer ?

5. You could start a thread entitled "please help me design a hydro grow box" in either this section or the grow room design and set up section. There will be plenty of people willing to help. Also have a look at other threads for ideas. You will have to put the time in to learning how to grow anyway so you may as well learn how to design your own box and save yourself a lot of money.

As for the height, are you sure you really want to restrict yourself to just 4' of height? This will give you problems that you will have to overcome. And this goes for that crazy priced box too 

EBay will stock almost all of what you need, ill help you find what you need if you want. What country are you in? 

What actual box were you planning on buying? It's just you said something like the top of the line or something. Their top of the line package is $25,000.00 surely you wasn't planning on buying that? 

6. Holy shit, I am in the wrong racket.

7. No I wanted a producer we can team up to make a great growbox

8. I just made a hydroponic thread asking how to build one

9. So i wanted see what searching for secret jardin would show me. What did I find?!?!

The funniest thread ever. lol.

He's like a person that wants a job but doesnt want to work. Growing is work man. If you dont want to grow yourself hire someone else rather than throwing your cash at some seeds and hoping they grow on their own or just pay your local weed man!

Man up and buy some nails and wood to build a box. If i was a mod I would have closed this thread with an "lol."

10. I've got some cardboard boxes a few planks of wood and duct tape.

I wonder what I can get for that?

1000 watt Scrog Journal