Friend Turned Into Zombie?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Menchville, May 16, 2014.

1. #1 Menchville, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
    No, the title is not a over exaggeration. 

It all started this morning at 1:45 AM when my old room-mate came down to stay with me for a few weeks. He had not smoked in months, so we proceeded to smoke one joint of some dank, we were feeling good.... I then brought the blue dream honeycomb out(Picture below), and put about a .15 on a dabber. Told him to pull and then he proceeded to clean the whole nail off with a thick wave of smoke, it was his first time smoking Dabs.

15 minutes later, he started to appear as if he isn't himself...I mean this guy says he has to go to bed, because he's so high... He lays down, jumps up and says how stuck he was.. So I started to try and calm him with some relaxing words of encouragement, saying that it was only one dab...you will be okay, etc...

So this is when it goes really down-hill quickly. He started to get aggressive, I mean he jumped up and started waving his arms around in the air saying that he was okay, and he was just baked...He knocked the oil rig off the counter and broke it, after that he proceeded to jump in the air and scream "YEAH I BROKE THE BONG, I DID IT"...really acting weird, like he was going crazy.

He started to grab me, and put me into a choke and started whispering something like "Its okay, its okay, its okay...", my other friend that was sleeping on the couch then got up and told him to stop. He started to grab me really tightly, I mean this guy is literally 230 LB and 6'7...not a small guy. I started to run out of the house with no shoes on, or socks..and I ran down the drive way as he literally followed me with his pants between his ankles. I had a knife in my hand and I had also been extremely high, my paranoia was killing me and I just kept thinking that I was going to have to kill this guy if he came at me.

He proceeded to get in the pushup position, and I ran past him into the house...locking all the doors and literally freaking out because this guy was a fucking ZOMBIE... No amount of reasoning would get through him. He knocked on the door 10 minutes later, saying he was okay man...to let him in, so I did. He was fine for about 15 minutes till he jumped up and started breaking stuff in the house, I mean...he literally threw this $400 bladeless fan across the room and started screaming shit from his Army Basic Training. He kept repeating "I am a warrior", screaming very loud...so me and my other friend decided to just leave and sit in the car till the morning. We slept in the car for 3 hours, as it rained...fearing for my life that this guy was going to kill me.

Oh yeah, this isn't a regular neighborhood...its 100 acres of wooded land with no neighbors. There was literally no one out there but us.

I went in the house at 5:30, and he was back to normal...he literally could put together small bits and pieces, but he didn't remember a-lot of the stuff. 

I did not call the police because I did not want them raiding the house or anything...I let him ride it out and he luckily only broke about $400 in stuff.. Could have been ALOT worse. 

Why do you think this happened to that extent? I mean, I literally took 9 dabs prior to him taking that one...I was fine, we just got back in from cleaning up and I am taking a dab as we speak.

I just don't understand what would make a person lose there mind like that, I mean literally...he was NOT there. I have never feared for my life like that before..

Any thoughts?  :confused_2:

P.S: He said he is not smoking anymore weed, ever again.. due to this experience. 
    [​IMG]

EDIT: He is smoking again, just won't touch the dabs.

2. So you didnt encounter any panthers or albino elephants?

fail.

3. Good thing he didn't cough, or he'd be like, 10 times higher 

Especially with the crossjoint weed man

5. #5 bongtokes6200, May 16, 2014
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
    dabs are just too much for some people. especially if it was his first time smoking in months and his first dab ever, the high can be pretty intense. you've got the tolerance for it, and he had virtually no tolerance. sucks that ruined weed for him, sketchy for you with him going agro... i keep seeing these types of threads pop up, don't give newbs dabs for their first few times smoking weed, its tooo maach.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. That's true if they cannot handle weed.. they shouldn't mess with dabbing lol

7. shit I was really counting on a TL;DR here

8. No I didn't, did you encounter any?

This is a serious thread. He really did freak out, I have never ran for my life like that, ever. 
    My body was in a flight or fight situation.

He kept the cough in very well, he was trying to hold it in....that's before he started to lose it.

No cross-joint, just a regular joint with one dab. 

Thanks for the words, this is a real thread and I am not joking..I know it doesn't give weed a good name, but this happened all off of weed. Nothing else, he was sober intill he hit that Dab.

He smoked weed on the regular with me every day of the school year, that shouldn't be the problem.

Sorry about that.

9. #9 bongtokes6200, May 16, 2014
    it probably was the problem. you said it was his first time smoking in months. just a 1 month t-break is decent enough to bring a heavy user down a good couple notches. he had no tolerance, smoked a dank joint took a dab to the dome and freaked out. if you really don't think it was the fact that his tolerance was low and that was a bit much then i think your buddy needs a psychiatric evaluation. maybe he should either way because ive never heard of someone getting THAT violently crazy off a weed freak out. you were fine why wasnt he, can't be that your weed was laced or tampered with if youre alluding that either.

10. His friend barely smokes and op smoked dank and gave him a dab.

Friend freaks out and goes enraged army dude on them and breaks some of op shit.

Friend gave up smoking weed.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 Deleted member 629842, May 16, 2014
    It just sounds like your friend got dabbed out of his mind, and isn't the best at controlling his high. 
    Not smoking for months and then taking a fat dab right to the dome, I'm not too surprised he lost his cool. 
    As soon as he broke the bong I would been like "Dude, chill the fuck down" and would of turned a nature documentary on all the TVs, as that would of ruined my high for the entire day. 

Feels like you guys just have an odd friend (roomate, whatever) that gets even odder when stoned.

12. Basically. 

I swear he was not there. Never before have I seen this reaction off of a dab, and I've been smoking people up on this wax for over a month now.
    Basically. 

Trust me man, I told him to chill the fuck out..several times, yelling. He was just not there...I mean I have seen tons of people green out off of dabs before but never have they been so gone.

13. #13 Deleted member 629842, May 16, 2014
    When he smoked before, did he handle his high? I have this friend that whenever he smokes, something goes wrong. He's passed out for two days straight. Has had panic attacks. Etc. He just never could handle his high. It was too much for him, and he always freaked out.
    "Chill out dude, you're fine, don't worry" never got through his mind either. He'd just panic and freak out usually. 
    I figure because he never had a good experience with weed. The people he'd smoke with were the "dude you're so fucked up right now", and then would proceed to mess with each other.

Anyways, I hope you get my point. Could this guy never been able to handle his highs? 

14. We used to smoke every single day, multiple times. He was good every time, literally..he would take bong rips, vape hits and eat edibles and still be good to go. This one single dab did something to him....

He just smoked a joint with me, and is fine...he just said he wouldn't smoke any dabs anymore. He is back to normal as far as I see.

It really freaked me out though, if that can happen to him...couldn't it happen to anyone I give a giant dab to on there first time? I mean some people...hell even most people enjoy getting a huge hit and getting knocked off there ass.

:confused_2:  Weird shit.

15. Have you had a giant dab of it yet?

16. I hope you made sure to decontaminate that joint you sharred, or i fear you may succumb to the very same fate... you and i both know the only choice left to you if you did sir.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. This is why I think dabbing is stupid. 

18. Yes it is. Theres absolutly no logical reasoning behind it. I dont know why i ever did before. Youve opened up my realms to such amazing and new possibilities.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. why? because some one with an extremely low tolerance consumed way more than they should of? dabbing is awesome if you know what you're doing and how to handle it. it is definitely not for first timers though, just like you don't do jager bombs your first time drinking either.

20. that comment is stupid. thc = thc. its user error if you do more than you can handle.