What Movie Would You Live In.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Tribe66, May 16, 2014.

1. I'd have to go with the break up. Except if i was vince vaughn I would be smashin Jen Anniston daily.

2. Pikachu goes on vacation or die hard 3

Omega369

3. #43 zzzoner23, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    the hobbit i would live in one of those hobbit holes they look so cozy. Plus the food there looks amazing,and there are dragons,and people can turn in to bears.

4. Either x men so i could have special powers or zombieland

5. Half Baked. I would take the place of the guy on the couch.

6. Probably Avatar

7. the cheech and chong universe, seems like a fun time

haha!.... yes!

9. For Grandmas Boy. That way I can get paid to get high and play video games all day. It is the American Dream of my generation.

10. Idiocracy
    Weird Science
    Retrun of the Jedi
    Blues Brothers
    The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
    Big Trouble in Little China
    Artificial Intelligence

11. Jumper

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Like Mike

13. Grandma's Boy

14. Caddyshack 2.

Think about it: going to a mini-golf course like that while you're high/drunk would be a great experience.

15. The Truman show. Finding out my whole reality is a lie is the dream.

16. Real: 007
    Animated: Akira

17. Real: The Fifth Element
    Animated: Aladdin

18. #59 HugeEgo, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    It's not a movie but i'd pick wwe,

Being a wrestler in wwe is my dream, keep in mind in this scenario it's 100% legit, How cool would that be ? you get to beat people up and when you get beat up it doesn't hurt nowhere close to what it does in the real world so you can afford to get hit in the face with a chair ect [​IMG]

I would be a villain, I would mock and belittle the crowd as much as possible and everyone would be hoping i'd lose, it would be great,

I would cheat to win matches and cause chaos everywhere and my catchphrase would be '' it's wwe bitch'' but i'd only say it after doing something extreme !!!!

Imagine fucking the young sluts ? that would be cool, Maybe I could snort some coke backstage ? the point is it would be awesome, i'd like to win a title aswell,

Having matches would be my favourite part though, they look like sooooo much fun,

19. #60 Seajaycj, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    One piece anime!!!!!!!!!! but that's an anime lol so then I would pick Star Wars I guess or in lion king as a lion