Blades And Bladies...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cawdswallup, May 16, 2014.

1. I wax every month. I usually have no hair down there, I know that's not everyone's thing but I like it.. it feels cleaner? I always keep my legs/underarms hairless too, I just prefer that smooth feeling.

2. Does it hurt less the more you do it?

I'm 22 now, been getting waxed since I was 17 so I'm kind of used to it, but it still hurts like a motherfucker in certain spots lol

4. This thread makes me miss my ex even more. :(
    Let gooooooo... Let her goooooo.....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yeah, its just so uncomfortable otherwise.

6. I agree, and especially since Iv clean shaved for 8 years now, can't go back ever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foruma

7. I shave my junk every 2 or 3 days. I keep my armpit hair and my patch of chest hair.

8. I'm glad I don't have chest hair. Runs in my family and personally I think it's disgusting.

I wasn't crazy about it at first but now I don't mind it. Luckily I just have a patch in the middle of my chest. Other guys in my family have hair all over their body.

10. Just a trim.  My genitals are not intended to resemble a prepubescent child's

11. Wax every month armpits and down there, sometimes bold sometimes I leave some hair.

12. Bring'n it back!

13. #33 The Stud, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    I'll answer regardless. I shave all sometimes, sometimes I just let it grow (fuck da police) and sometimes I just trim it.

I figure I have amnesia since I posted twice.

14. I shave everything, man. Wax mustache and tweeze my eyebrows. I'm lazy though so if I'm not showing my legs, I usually won't shave em. Fuck it.

15. I used to shave legs, armpits and pubes, but now I only shave my pubes. My girl doesn't enjoy the whole carpet munching business, and I can't say I blame her.

16. If your girl asked you to leave a bit of bush down there would you comply?

17. Yeah, but only cause we've been in together for ages. If she wanted me to totally let it go all jungle thicket like I don't think I could go for it though, I'd want to trim it at least.

18. I don't like hair in my food.

19. #39 Cawdswallup, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    You literally eat pussy?
    Like you bite pieces off and chew them up and swallow. Food?

You're hardcore.
    Old school hardcore.

i ain't fuck'n witchu.

20. One time i was shaving my nuts and I cut myself. Severed an artery and had to get stiches at the hospital. When they asked what happened, I told them, and they all laughed.