Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyday Smokers - What Is Your Daily Routine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 603blaze, May 16, 2014.

1. Handle my daily shit.

Wait for sun to drop and business calls to stop.

Chill on porch with my favorite combustible.

Sleep.

Repeat.

2. I like to do it after I've done my errands for the day. A few small bowls to last for several hours and then one good one before bed.

3. Get home from work, take my shoes off, and light up.  I always try to get some tunes playin first, but I'm pretty antsy to get that first puff.  Days off I'm usually wake an bakin tokin every few hours through out the day.

4. #44 notRoger, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    830 get up
    900am smoke one
    930 leave to work, rip my cloupor,
    10am get to work
    noon,2,4pm quick smoke toke breaks
    8pm get off work.
    830 get home toke
    11:39pm.  good night.  

those times i smoke at work i don't usually get really high,  its usually 2 or 3 hits off my concentrate pen and I'm on my way.  just enough for me to not yell at everyone I'm working with.  

5. Depends. If I gotta work I wait til I get home to blaze. But if its a off day I usually get up around 10am and immediately start hitting the bong. Like 3-4 bowls before I'm even out of bed. And its all downhill from there. Usually smoke 4-5 gs a day

6. Depends. Some days, it's wake up, smoke, go to work, smoke at break, go home, smoke, chill, smoke, chill, smoke, chill, smoke. 

Other days, it's more like, wake up, go to work, come home, chill for a few hours, smoke, chill, smoke, chill. 

Usually, it's wake up, go to work, come home, get faded, chill, chill, chill, get more faded, chill. 

7. #47 dopey69, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
    7am-wake up
    745am-go to work
    430pm-come home
    8pm-put daughter to bed and blaze till 12am or so
    Repeat...

Keeps me from drinking all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Not a fan of the wake and bake on work days ( I'll feel burnt out tired all day no matter how much I smoke)

Get up, have a cig and breakfast, coffee ect, then go to work, and blaze when I come home a couple hours before bed.

On my days off ill smoke whenever through out the day, yester day I had a wake and bake, then I chilled had a mid day sesh then a night time sesh a couple hours before bed, all depends on the day I'm having I don't think anyone does the same thing everyday unless your the stereo typical living in your moms basement unemployed stoner wich I find very few of these days

9. Nice! Family before pleasure I like that

10. Wake up at 5:20am

Work from 6am to 3pm

Get nice an stoney after work till bed.

I used to wake and bake and smoke all day, now I enjoy that first toke after a hard day of work.

11. I get a lot higher at night, so I try to smoke more at night than day. But, sometimes I will roast a few bowls throughout the day when I feel the need to.

I think the phrase "handle my shit first" has been dropped a lot in this thread, thats kind of how I try to keep it too

I can't do my work stoned (a lot of coding and math), so I have to be sober as a priest 

But when I get home, I clean the bong, hum myself a happy tune, fill it up and float away with the smoke

13. I smoke when I feel like it but I usually enjoy smoking in the morning

14. Pour a fine ale.

Light a fine cigar.

Turn on the amp and grab the guitar.

Spark and jam.

15. Smoke the rest of the bedtime bowl with Kief on it, go to work.
    On lunch smoke as much as possible.
    After work get stoned until time for bed.

Simple.

Chillin