Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyday Smokers - What Is Your Daily Routine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 603blaze, May 16, 2014.

1. First I wake up, then I start robbing and stealing to get my fix. The old lady down the street that saw all of this is then given "hush" money. In a haste I inject the weed Into the wrong vein sending me into convulsions, then I take the kids to school. How about you guys, how do you start your day.

2. I love smoking a joint after work in my backyard

3. Weekend:
    From when i wake up. after grabing coffee, walk into awesome gamers cave. sit at my computer whip on my head phones size up 3 dabs from small to big.  After my session i do a 180 on my chair, grab my ps4 remote and start gaming. Tell either i leave the house or decide to take a nap or watch tv...Dabs every 3 hours or as needed. 

Work Week:
    Same exact thing. expect im working and not gaming. 

4. work days: no toke before work, does'nt matter what time I go to work.
    off days: fire at will

5. Wake up smoke a couple bowls
    Go to school, dip out to smoke before class
    Smoke after class with some homies
    Go home smoke a few more bowls maybe a j
    Go to sleep
    Repeat

6. I don't like to wake and bake anymore.  When I was younger I did, but not as I've gotten older.  I need my coffee first.   My routine varies depending on if I'm working or not.  I work nights (6:30PM to 5AM), 4 days a week for 10 hour shifts.  So I work two days on, one day off, two days on, two days off.  On workdays I only smoke after I get off work in the morning, before I go to bed.  On Wed/Sat/Sun I get up late in the afternoon, around 3 or so, and I'll drink coffee for an hour or so to wake up.  Then I'll smoke, and on those days I'll pretty much stay blazed until I go to bed around 5AM.  Unless there's any business I need to take care of.

7. When I wake n bake I get up early enough that I'll fall back asleep for a few hours or so after coming down, so when you wake up its like a whole new day

8. I try to limit myself to bong hits rather than sessions, until the end of the day. bong hit before/after school, sesh before i go to bed

9. I typically smoke at 10 pm till midnight everyday after I get off work. Nice ending to any day

10. #31 ADayOfMyLife, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    I smoke right after I wake up every morning, to both ease my symptoms and to put a positive light on the day. I also find it helps me eat a good breakfast. Then I take a walk at lunch and catch a moderate buzz before I eat. Once I get home I smoke throughout the evening, although lately I've been switching to edibles in the darker hours.

As for favorite toke of the day, it would have to be morning. Just makes the day so lovely.

Ruko

11. Usually smoke every night and occasionally during the day but I dont like to drive high so most of the time I just wait till night

12. #33 Spear, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    Wake up, eat breakfeast then hit my bong a few times and repeat. I know eating is so much better when your high but I have to start my day first and wake up before I can blaze. Or else I'll just feel way too out of it.

13. I think it definitely depends on the person. I can go to school baked and be set and ready to go for the rest of the school day, despite the high coming down before my second class is over. Sometimes I'll eat really good edibles once I get to school or a little before I leave. I think it makes school a lot easier to process and tackle while high. Plus I don't really get tired after coming down unless I get blasted out of my mind.

14. Before work at 530am then shower and head out. Get home at 1pm smoke a bowl of a sativa. 7pm and on I might smoke or I might just sleep

15. Before I fall asleep I'll always pack a bowl so I wake up take a shower and smoke on the couch with my girl before work drive there smoke before I get in and lunch I smoke then go home smoke again eat dinner smoke watch a movie or some shit with my girl and smoke a few doing that smoke my bed time bowl and leave one packed but throughout the day there are dozens of extra smoke seshes

<-Stay Frosty->

16. Been doing this lately, it's nice. Or even smoking if I wake up in the middle of the night

17. I wake up, after that I bake up, I then proceed to get my cake up

18. I only smoke if I have nothing imperative left to do during the day.  Some days I have nothing to do.

19. I always save my first smoke for the end of the day it's fun smoking all day but to really get that head numbing high save your smoke for a night time rip sesh
    I wake up drink some coffee. Then I go to work. After that I'll shower hit up the boys and get shit rippin !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum