Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Everyday Smokers - What Is Your Daily Routine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 603blaze, May 16, 2014.

1. When is your favorite time to smoke? I love waking up and getting baked as hell before school, come home during lunch and get high again, when i get home and before bed.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. i smoke when i want.

some days i won't smoke till noon :eek: .

other days i'm fucked up before the sun comes up :hippie:

:gc_rocks:

3. I think blazing after school is so much better than before school because you're burnt out before half the day is over, making it slower and even more dreadful. It's also something to look forwards to

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I agree, I only smoke before if I know I can at lunch

5. I can't even smoke at lunch but either way, waiting until after school is the best idea

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. You should make that your signature. "Fucked up before the sun comes up"

7. Honestly not a big fan of the wake n bake even on the weekend, cause I know i';ll need more later on in the day to get to that level. This past semester i had some night classes so I would have 2 sessions at 8pm and about 10pm. For the summer I am hoping to keep it to 2 sessions a night cause I will have no contact where I am going (that sounds kinda mysterious lol)

8. I wake up 5:45
    Work till 4
    Gym till 6
    Eat
    Shower
    Smoke
    Sleep
    Then repeat

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Dab when I get up
    Dab when I get home
    Dab before I eat
    Dab before I sleep

10. I usually will just smoke whenever I feel it. And it also depends on how much I have. I usually have such a bad way with smoking a lot when I pick up a bag (I buy in bulk)  

Usually though on a work day, I'll get off work at like 1 AM, come home, blaze up for a couple hours and just crash and do it all over again. When i pick up on fresh bags, its not uncommon for me to smoke 2.5 grams through my Zion,and smoke a blunt or two afterwards for like 5-6 days. 

My life revolves right now around work, and that makes me really need the jane for those shitty nights on the line and the whole restaurant is getting rocked..so that's literally my daily life routine so far this year lol

11. #11 0ri0n, May 19, 2014
    Last edited: May 19, 2014
    I smoke a bowl first thing. I wake up with really terrible nausea every morning idk why, but some days it's hit it before I'm out of bed or puke on the way to the bathroom. Then I just chill or go to town or something, smoke throughout the day. This is just since I'm recently unemployed though. When I had my job it was pretty much the same though lol.

now thats dedication.
    shots when i get up
    shots when i get home
    shots when i eat
    dab before i sleep

13. Take one fat dab in the morning around 7 am I go to work at 9 till 9 then come home roll 2 blunts and take as many dabs as it takes to get me stoned while watching netflix

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. wake up, decide if i want to smoke, smoke. theres plenty of days i dont smoke until ive been awake for hours. even tho the weed is sitting right under my nose in my desk drawer

15. #15 Deleted member 197774, May 30, 2014
    Last edited: May 30, 2014
    wake up
    eat & possible smoke sesh
    walk around the neighborhood
    (if i didnt have my smoke sesh earlier) smoke sesh
    by now its late afternoon, ive got 3 buds that usually call me daily around this time (ill give 1 example.)
    wait for 'Jeff' to finish whatever he is doing for the day then walk up to his place, as he live in the same neighborhood 
    go to Jeff's shed for a large smoke sesh, sometimes just him and I sometimes many people
    after a few hours of playing cards and smoking weed, I head home
    I go down to the garage (or if its nice out i go to the pool area) and have my last smoke sesh of the day
    sleep

that is literally my daily ritual, some things are added in between on a daily basis though.

16. Was wondering if some really seasoned smokers who changed over to vaping could tell me about your experience. Did vaping really help your lungs? Do you feel healthier now that you vape instead of smoking?

17. blazing before school makes the day more entertaining if you ask me. if you wait until after school the entire day is dragging because you cant wait to get stoned.

18. #18 Pot4fun, May 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014
    you dont have a daily obligation like work or school?

19. #19 Deleted member 197774, May 31, 2014
    Last edited: May 31, 2014
    im on disability because of epilepsy right now and im going back to community college this summer, then full time in the fall. it is boring as fuck doing nothing, dont get me wrong.

20. I've been using cannabis for fifteen years or so (usually out of glass pieces) and have vaporized exclusively for the last two with my Extreme Q + Aquavape bubbler attachment (you could do better with a bigger glass bong, but this is a handy and affordable hand-held piece).

I did notice a difference after I stopped smoking. It wasn't nearly the difference as when I stopped smoking cigarettes about seven or eight years ago but I found that I didn't have as much phlegm to expectorate and that my breathing had improved a bit more. 

I had pretty severe asthma as a child that virtually disappeared after I stopped smoking cigarettes, but I would sometimes need my rescue inhaler if I went on a coughing fit from smoking cannabis. Now that I've switched to vaping, I still cough on a cloud occasionally but if my lungs do tighten up a bit in reaction, if I give it a minute and relax, they loosen once more. 

In addition to the health benefits, sessions are so much more pleasant vaporizing as compared to smoking. The taste of the herb is revealed in a way you just don't get when smoking even with the cleanest glass. Most find it much more efficient as well, getting higher off less bud.