Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Can I Do To Get Scary High Again?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by planehopr, May 16, 2014.

That has nothing to do with your level of high. You're getting lightheaded from lack of oxygen and killing braincells.

Don't do this.

Edibles are the #1 way you're going to get to ridiculous levels of stoned again, well, edibles and dabs, but dabs can be hard to come by depending where you're from.

No matter how long you stop, it'll never be like you're a novice again, but you'll def get pretty high after a month or 2.

2. Smoke some wax. End of story.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I get scared every time i go in the bush when its dark out. Thats the only way ill sketch.

4. Find whatever you think gives you the most head-consuming high. I have found that if I smoke a really dank sativa in a pitch-black room with no sound at all, I become a whole lot more conscious of the high. It distorts my perception of my surroundings and it makes thousands of thoughts race through my head. Since you can't focus on anything else, your body basically forces you to become more aware of the high. 

It kind of brings me back to a long time ago when I was first truly stoned. That kind of high that it becomes almost impossible to tell your floaters in your vision from just thoughts of floaters. I can't explain it very well, but it's something I only notice happens when I have a really heady high.

5. G hits or dabs

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

This^^^^^^ good edibles will get you scarey fucked up.

7. Take 5 .2 low temp dabs with a carb cap, youll be done u smoke regularly and dab weekends and that would kill me

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. As long as you are smoking cali dispensary weed everyday, you will never get scary high. You have to take a 5 day t-break then smoke a gram of 80%THC shatter to the dome. You will get scary high.

9. I'm in the same boat, my friend.
    I took a 4 year T-break when I was overseas
    It was VERY helpful
    But in all honesty my tolerance back within a month
    Edibles do the trick
    Concentrates are nice, if you can get your hands on them.

10. T break or dabs

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Dabs

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. Going on my first t break after this. Bracing family for impact

Attached Files:

13. Anybody recommend Elevator Hits? No matter how i hit it, i always look straight up right after I'm finished inhaling. I could be sitting down, standing up, Elevatoring, whatevs. First noticed with a box vaporizer.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Don't do it,I smoked too much now every time I smoke I get a bad panic attack,

Sent from my B1-730HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Go for a jog, finish in a sprint, do some push ups then hit a bong. You will get absolutely toasted. 

16. Can't believe no ones said it but try smoking something different. If you usually smoke kush, try GDP or even a sativa. Also dabs & edibles are amazing. But definitely try not just different strains but also different "kinds" like all kinds of kush are similar and all kinds of haze are similar etc. Switching between indica and sativa helps. (Sorry for bringing up a kinda old thread but I had to say it)

17. Idk if anyone's said it but, elevator hits always does the trick for me when I want to get higher than the usu.

18. take multiple dabs in the same breath

19. Dont hold your breath too long, you shouldnt have to hold it in longer than like 10 seconds imo. Dont wanna lose oxygen.

20. Make a break, man, like a month or two. Try to smoke with gravity bongs or eat edibles, that also works great.