Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Can I Do To Get Scary High Again?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by planehopr, May 16, 2014.

1. Yes it will.

2. man ive been smoking daily for about 10 years and I still can get really high.  Heres what I do.  I take really really good vitamins every day.  This alone, helps your body continue to expel the thc stored in your system, mainly from the Bvitamins, but also bc they help your body function way better.  Exercise helps a lot as well.  The more you exercise, the more you get rid of from your body.  Tolerence goes down again.  Next, and I think this is really important....buy a little 1 hitter, and instead of taking big bong rips or smoking a joint or a huge bowl, smoke 1 hit from your 1 hitter.  Then walk away.  You will get stoned, I promise.  Continue this for a week, just use th elittle guy in place of the other ones...then after the week, rip your bong.  boom..

3. Bullshit. So you are saying that after taking a year t break, smoking for 1 day made your tolerance go back to what it was before you took the t break?

4. Yes it only takes 1 day of smoking.

After 1 year, yeah your first bowl will be the strongest, by end of the night, a bowl will be nothing again. I've been there many times.

5. lol no it won't unless you have no tolerance like the other guy said, and then you are just making shit up to fool yourself into thinking the weed isnt working. or you have shit weed. but after a year, you will have zero tolerance idc who you are or what you say

6. If you won't take a tbreak, then your tolerance shall remain high, and you will never get that scary high you seek.

Take a 5 day t break. Start on Monday, and look forward to Friday. Go out and get a cavi cone from the dispensaries. I'll bet you will get a scary high after smoking that. Good luck.

7. I take T-breaks quite often. Usually stop smoking Monday, and Start fresh on Thursday. Works really well, and I get stoned really fast.

8. Dab after eating an edible

/fuckingthread

9. I took a 6 month t break once. I had amazing highs for a solid month after that. Then they started to wane and now I'm back to my regular highs.

10. #50 Goldust11, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    One word: edibles.

11. Down 100 doses of edibles til your stomache is too full to eat anymore, then dab as much as humanly possible. Then sit and wait.

12. During your t-break eat edibles so you can still get stoned while your lungs gain the tolerance needed for your weed habit :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Swing, and a miss

14. Go to the club and get a good edible. Also pick up some wax. Eat the edible and about 45 min later take one .3 dab. you'll spend the next 15 minutes coughing. Then once you can breathe again you will be toasted.

15. if you could get oil and use the pen or dip it over your bowl, or old school gravity bong

16. I recently came across the same problem so I found another weed man and the weed he has differs so much from my original guy that it just throws my tolerance for a loop

17. Just stop dang

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Korova Black Bar. 'Nuff said.

Sent from my C6522N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. [quote name="illabreezy" post="20018959" timestamp="1400195800"]honestly, stopping for even a few months will get you amazingly high again. though, i honestly take huge breaths and hold my smoke in for minutes though. every hit, for a blunt or a bowl" noo... Bad. Unless you are vaporizing, optimal holding time for smoke is 6 seconds (suggested by Jack Herer), because the vast majority of the cannabinoids have been absorbed by this time, and any longer can cause toxins and carcinogens from the smoke to damage your lungs. Smoke, but smoke with health in mind :)

Broke cuz I toke, at least it ain't coke