Give Me Your Opinions About The World

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Smooth Criminal, May 16, 2014.

1. There is no set template of ways things should be done, yet many see it as such. 

The world is a blank slate left to be interpreted by the perceiver. It essentially becomes what is perceived, and although we all agree on certain constants that exist unbiasedly, the world is much more fluid and undefined than we think. 

Nature is magic. there are many mysteries to be explored in nature and many beings..seen and unseen. If we lived closer to nature and more intune with our inner senses, the word would be much different. There are many things that exist in the world that we don't see because we have tuned out. It is not in our belief system- we don't see it- our minds literally block it out, even though it exists- completely real and valid.

2. #102 yurigadaisukida, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    reptilian part of or brain causing greed?

That makes no sense

Mammals are the greediest creatures on the planet. Reptiles don't hoard. Mammals do

-yuri

3. #103 Infinite Experience, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    Well the reptilian complex is responsible for aggression, dominance, territoriality, and ritual displays, some of those being greedy things.

4. The world is fucked due to the masses being more concerned with killing their fellow man (thanks to religious and sexual preferences) rather than banning together to come up with intelligent/productive ideas and plans that could help not only our society but also our entire race progress as a whole.

5. this is not true

Humanity has made great progress and continues to do so

We are the opposite of.fucked

-yuri

6. Well yes we have progressed but one might suggest slowly as compared to what we could've accomplished by now if only we could put our differences aside and one might also suggest that we're "moving" in the wrong direction by polluting the earth with our green house gases ,killing off wildlife that is vital to our planets ecosystem ,and destroying our planets forests. I mean judging from what you see going on around you everyday it's hard not to think we're fucked.

7. The actual core of the world is made of marshmallow.
    Well so they tell me

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The world is not what it can be.We as humans have destroyed the world. And its spinning out of control because of it. In my opinion.

9. The world? It's fucking beautiful man. How everything somehow worked out for us to even be here, blows my fucking mind.

As for the people? They're disgusting. We're the equivalent to mould on a sandwich. Destroying everything around us just to survive. The problem is that there is to many people making decisions about things they're not qualified to even talk about.

And on top of that, we're greedy. The need to acquire as much resources as we can, to be the strongest, to be the most powerful countries in the world, is gonna be our down fall. If you think about it, we've actually been here for a really fucking short time. In that time we've destroyed millions of acres of trees, mass murdered billions of animals in disgustingly cruel ways, among hundreds of other things

There's just to much diversity in in people for us all to come to a resolution on how we can save the world. To many people want to many different things and that causes the world to be so dysfunctional.

"Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace." - bill hicks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum