Give Me Your Opinions About The World

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Smooth Criminal, May 16, 2014.

1. The world?  It's fucked but there still some hope.

The world is a cesspool.  Stick to the higher ground.

3. Coming close to the reset button that gets hit every couple of millenia or so.

4. It's like being on a island and not experiencing the world. If you found out there was more than just your island wouldn't you want to explore?

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

5. uh...i don't know if you are aware......but we have explored. moon dust and red dirt on mars. Deep space nine probe has found absolutly nothing. So I dont want to leave earth. I can care less about the other planets. They all have limited stuff on them. nothing compares to earth.

6. #46 Tokesmith, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
    We've barely explored anything and there's still a whole universe out there. What if they prove life used to exist on Mars. Or it does exist on Titan or Europa. And I wouldn't say the probes haven't discovered anything, the amount of information gained from them is priceless. But i agree there's still a whole lot we've yet to learn about our own amazing planet.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

7. That's very generalizing no? It seems you are putting too much of the world under one label. Even though it is supposed to be a general opinion about the world...

8. For some reason, I read all your posts in Snoop Dog- Snoop Lion's voice. Lol

9. The world? It's AMAZING! People however are shit and are fucking up the earth.

10. Well, if there is anything else out there, it wont hold a candle to our planet. And yeah, what if there was life on mars?  *uses George Carlin voice*  There is nothing there now and frankly scarlet i dont give a damn!

11. Not all people. There are some people that have dedicated thier lives to saving this planet.

12. What world? O. This one?

What world?

;)

13. You mean another ice age? or extinction? Yeah maybe. we can kill our selves and all the animals and insects and maybe most of the fish in the sea, but a meteor the size of Greenland would actually do some damage. Or the sun burning out or something like that. But the Earth will continue. How many billions of years old is it?

14. This world is so transient that it would be no use to describe it.

What comes and what goes? Lightning.

15. No not all but the majority are ignorant self centered pieces of shit that will be destruction of this planet.

16. Ya that's pretty much what I mean. Ice age or mass extinction will kill off many of the parasites us humans are. Perhaps a man made semi-extinction ie. Nuclear or something of the like.

The Earth will endure as it always has but some sort of cleansing of the dominant planetary species is likely inevitable.

(Earth is approximately 4.5 billion years old or 6000 in biblical years (haha) )

damn right

18. The world is what you make it. Do not become a product of your environment, have your environment become a product of you. 

19. Not to be racist but why do all the white people have all the wealth in the world there's something wrong with that and when you ask them about it they tryna make it seem like your done something wrong

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Meat [sic]