Give Me Your Opinions About The World

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Smooth Criminal, May 16, 2014.

1. This thread just got crazy interesting. Tell me more about this sexual misadventure.

2. it's beautiful and its ugly. It's good and its bad. It's awesome and its mundane. All that ying and yang shit wrapped into one.

3. #23 -Martyr, May 17, 2014
    Last edited: May 17, 2014
    Endless potential squandered by an apathetic nature towards anything that isn't self-serving or self-gratifying on a personal level. Just ants without a queen or a sense of duty, fortifying multiple colonies that have been dug too deep and intricately to not collapse on themselves. And while we do so, we occasionally look outside the glass of our own entrapment and reflect on the beauty of the world that we piss on every day, convincing ourselves that it's a gift, but treating it instead, like the wrapping paper that holds a gift.

4. Some guy set up thread(why is incest wrong) and roman was lovin it think he wants to slip his mother some love.
    Roman is the real fritzl on here pedos call him the real maccoy

5. [quote Some guy set up thread(why is incest wrong) and roman was lovin it think he wants to slip his mother some love.
    Roman is the real fritzl on here pedos call him the real maccoy[/quote]

LMFAO!!! The real fritzl seems to be you! You stop following me around you bastard guy. Why you wanna fight me man? I only want to hug you and make up sex.. Is nice!!

6. So did he or did he not give his mother the D? I've been craving some jerry Springer like shenanigans

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

@[member="welsh green grass"] gave his whole family the D. 

8. I think the world is fucked up beyond repair and circling the drain toward armageddon. Whether it's biblical or by our own hand, we are being swept up in revolution and war and shit is about to fall apart. Or maybe there will be a winner to WW3 and the world will unite under one nation. Though that's the when the bible says apocalypse will come. 

9. It'll all be okay, it always ends up just being fine and dandy.

10. We are alive and we should cherish ever second of that.

11. I believe people are evolving in a way that is extremely interesting. As a whole, we are slowly beginning to act more and more in ways that benefit us in a materialistic way, rather than spiritually. This, I believe, is our downfall. The only REAL war on this planet is good vs evil. Yeah that sounds corny, but only because of what we have been brain-washed by as we have grown. 
    The planet has the ability to flourish but I fear it will crumble. We have all the intelligence to succeed but it largely depends on the mental and spiritual growth of the general population.. 

This guy @[member="welsh green grass"] is an example of what I think about the world. He is how you say, a douchebag. That is all.

13. " It's A Mad Mad World That We Livin In Gotta keep Ya Heads Up High You can't Be Givin In Don't You let One Day GO By w Our Praising The Most High Cuz Its The Only Way We Ever Will Survive " !!!!

14. I swear your stealing my posts :mad:

15. Self awareness and consciousness is an amazing thing. The ability to think and and see the world around us is fucking awesome and I think we take that for granted. I think the world (earth) is crazy and something we should fight to protect. We all live on a gigantic spinning ball with water and life. Pretty awesome if you ask me. Hopefully humans will continue to innovate, change for better, and create a peaceful society. Right now, I don't see that happening at all. Actually, I think humans are now starting to go backwards. Each new generation is becoming more and more fucking brain dead than the last, the governments of earth are starting to get rowdy and are ready for war, corruption is running rampant, and people are starting to feel less compassion for one another. Every few thousand years, you'll have dark ages. I think that's what we ars heading towards, a new dark age. Hopefully, we can steer clear of that but that would take an act of god. Simply put, humans are capable and have the potential to be peaceful, intelligent, and do great things. Humans also have the capability to become savage, reckless, careless, selfish, and self destructive. We've got a loooooooonnnggggg way to go

16. It's a beautiful thing. Than came humans. Than came oil and politicians.

17. WE COULD BE DOING MORE TO HELP EACH OTHER  :bongin:

18. http://youtu.be/bZ1jbygrDg8

19. There are so many wonderous miracles right here on our planet. Why anyone would want to go to the moon or mars is beyond me.

[​IMG]