World War Z

Discussion in 'Movies' started by davida0829, May 15, 2014.

1. #1 davida0829, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
    Yes I know I am late posting this just watched it today

But am I the only pussy this movie scared the crap out of? I mean zombie movies get to me generally the slower they are the better but these ones where so fast an so creepy even compared to 28 days/weeks later

Its relevant to mention I was on a pretty high dose of unmentionables the kind that don't like intense/scary shit lol

Esp when that one was clicking his teeth...n the sound they made

Please tell me I'm not the only pussy?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You're the only something.

3. It scared the shit out if me. And to me it wast a zombie movie. If you listen when there in the car. It's a form of super rabies.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. as a huge zombie fan i found it pretty funny.  I mean really now, im supposed to believe people (brad pitt) can survive airplane crashes?
    but yeah that part where they all stacked to climb the 'unbreachable wall' like immediately after they finished it i lol'd

5. fair enough haha. The sheer speed and ability to climb walls like that was what freaked me out the most also the clicking of the teeth. But again as I said I was pretty high on unmentionables where horror movies are kind of a no no

6. haha my friends did that with zombieland and freaked out...
    what did you think of the "cure"?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Lol hope your friends had the hell ride I did pure adrenaline and freaking the fuck out.

As for the cure......thought that was pretty weak for such an apocalyptic event. Oh yea imma shoot myself up with Ebola (correct me if im wrong?) and everything is juuuust fine. I would a busted that teeth clicking asshat in the head after I knew he couldn't see me tho

8. #8 TheAnswer121, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    mentions unmentionables

dafuq is the point :confused_2:

it was entertaining, with a different twist on zombies, but nothing special imo.

9. well you cant say what they are, but if you say 'unmentionables' you know they had a crazy time regardless of what it was

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I thought it got pretty bad reviews for how good it was. One of my most favorite zombie movies

Top five are:
    28 days later
    Dawn of the dead (remake)
    28 weeks later
    World war Z
    Shawn of the dead

Omega369

11. Book was amazing, movie is an embarrassment to brooks. Glad he told everyone he had nothing to do with it, the book made so much more sense and actually told the story of what was going on everywhere. Not only where little Pitt was.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. I feel the same way but the movie was somewhat entertaining for me. The book is just soo much more interesting and scary. I don't understand why they didn't make the movie more like the book or why they didn't pick one story to do the movie on.

13. watching this again, baked as fuck. lol when the virus doctor slips and shoots himself 30 seconds into the first mission

14. They could have done waaaaaay better, but ya running zombies that pop out and shit is still going to make me jumpy.

15. I've never been scared by zombies.... I get scared with documentaries about food contamination