Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Know What Strain/name These Buds Are?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nikolaos, May 14, 2014.

1. ???

Attached Files:

2. Your 1st pic looks alot like mr.frosty its a great strain

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 Storm Crow, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    Hon, there are hundreds of named strains and literally thousands of crosses, and heaven only knows how many kinds of "bag seed" there are! There is absolutely NO way anyone here can tell you what strain you have.   :confused_2:  Your best bet is to ask your dealer!

Granny

4. Yea depends on if you trust them lol. This one lady tried to tell me her average shit was some bubblegum kush or something, then another time she tried selling me a foil that was quite obviously some cabbage bulked up by the insides of a joint shed already toked on. Must have thought I was amateur so I took that shit back and said "this is obviously the contents of the joint you were smoking when I got here" and without saying a word she handed my money back and took back her burnt weed

So yea moral of the story is dealers will usually lie to make their shit seem better

5. If you don't trust your dealer, you shouldn't be doing business with them!   :cool: 

Granny

6. i trust mine i just know how people throw names out there and i was hoping it looked fimiliar to someone here

7. Dude........we cannot identify a strain from a pic. 

8. I would say either cannabis sativa or cannabis indica.

9. I would say either sativa, indica or, most likely, a hybrid. 

10. platinum OG bubba..

you're welcome.

11. AW Obviously has no clue what he's talking about. It's quite plainly skywalker OG.

Duh.

12. When in doubt, OG Kush.  :metal: