Purps Organic Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Purplelizard, May 13, 2014.

1. I hate the taste of alcohol! But I miss it sometimes. Smoking that is. Your idea sounds good. Even if I can only dream that the bosses saw it like that too! But I'm patient. Life is good just knowing that when I can. I will be smoking the finest herb one can grow. And grown by yours truly!

New grow journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1303217-Purps-Organic-Grow

2. i simply cannot wrap my head around this. i need to go lay down.

3. Better late then never!

4. Bummer you gotta act as technician, but it looks like a very good light!  Got a lot of veggin to do? lol

5. well I'm the type of person who doesn't mind learning. But I'm thinking of running it right through the whole grow. It came with 10 hot and 10 cool tubes. 6500k and 3000k. It's an awesome light. 1080w. I only installed one bulb and I was really surprised at how hot it got. Nothing like my tesla lamp. I actually have no space for it now. Since my tent is full of light experiments. But I might use it later on. I only purchased it because I low balled on an eBay bid and with my horrible luck ended up winning. Guess we will see. I wonder if I can run it with half the tubes. I really like my LED in flower. But through veg. I really prefer a tube. I don't know maybe it's the beans I'm using but the led really grows them short and bushy. But the tubes really grow my beans with a good vertical/horizontal ratio.. I have seen some YouTube flouro grows that have went the mile. With decent results too. Worse case scenario, I put me back on eBay a try n get my money back.

New grow journal

6. Yeah that light probably gets really hot if you are running all 20 lights... but I bet it is also bright as hell. Just build a greenhouse and expand your operation lol.

7. Well mister light technician, you have many options if you're feeling froggy. 

Depending on the model of those ballasts, they can most likely be wired to support missing bulbs if thats not already the case. You can also remove ballasts and twist locks, and turn that thing into any number of smaller lights. 

8. Actually.. More like amateur metal shaping.. Damn fed ex just manhandles the packages. I'm surprised the bulbs survived. I'm sure I can use half the bulbs. Just need to figure out when and where. No rush. Still waiting for my first harvest. Next week hopefully.

New grow journal

9. Too crazy.  The last time i smoked was Dec. 31 2009...and that was just on a whim because I was visiting friends in Canada.  Before that it had been over a decade.  I'm not a train operator...but I could play one on t.v...ok I'd prolly fuck that up too.  Got one in a 30 gallon pot vegging the hell out of her to see if I can get something good to happen.

10. To be as honest as I can...the reason I want to grow is the curing capabilities of the cannabis oil.  I've heard its good for several types of cancers and numerous other ailments.  I got into watching the Rick Simpson story and decided that there was a lot of truth to its healing properties awa a lot of lies concerning what we've been told about its "dangers".

11. Ah yes, the curing capabilities, I agree... me too! My sister lives in Tennessee and has RA. Recently she misunderstood the headlines "Tennessee Governor signs law to legalize hemp"  for a brief moment and took it as "legalize marijuana" --- needless to say, she was disappointed because she swears by the pain relief she gets from smoking. Anywho....that's water under the bridge.

Grrrrrr.... Fedex dropped the ball on me today and.didn't.pick.up.my.package.today from work. I hear ya Lizard! Between FedEx and UPS, I'm not sure which is worse!

12. Lookin good man.  Keep em coming.

13. Nice job lizard. Keep it up. They nice n dense too?

14. very nice and dense main cola on the berry Ryder. Not so much on the Pineapple Express. I'm thinking that autos really love the aero pots but truly can be sure since the two are totally different strains. But from now on. I think I'm going to strictly use the aeropot a with the auto. And use my smart pots on the photos.

New grow journal

15. Pineapple Express is genetically fluffy... My boy grows 1 plant / 1000W and an oz still won't fit in a large mason jar.

16. You know. I really noticed the difference. With this being my first ever grow, i was really confused at the difference between the two plant. And even with the berry bomb. She's also completely different than the other two. At first I blamed myself thinking that I had somehow screwed up. It's been an amazing learning experience. I hope I can continue to improve in the future. Dial my soil in. And have better results. I can already see the improvement

New grow journal