Hows This Wax Look?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by isaiahpen1, May 12, 2014.

1. Yea that's really dark. Probably purged at to high of a temp. Can always make edibles

Trim Nazi

2. So I shouldn't smoke it I use an atmos jr pen

3. No nothing is wrong with smoking it. It probably just doesn't taste good when dabbed. So if it were me I would make edibles

Trim Nazi

4. Thanks for ur help bro a few others told
    Me there could be a lot of butane in it which is harmful like I said I'm new to the shatter and all that so Idk it taste like herb though thanks again dude

5. Can you touch it with yer finger with out it globbing to it? Looks like reclaim to me

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It def sticks to my fingers

7. #67 OGTripleOG, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    Man that stuff doesn't look too bad I've seen worse take a bit and hold a lighter to it. Does it sparkle or crackle or hiss.? If not and it just melts your good to go but I wouldn't inhale ounces of the stuff. But a gram or too u should be fine. Good luck.

8. I had some of the same stuff ur talking about here. I was told it was shatter kuz u freeze it and it gets hard. But I found it's not.
    So was it shit?
    It got me high off my ecig mod tho but it's too much work to handle

I toke for peace and freedom.
    The war on pot is over...we won🙈🙉🙊

9. If it got you high thats.a plus but IMO sap can be really good so its all in product tane and method made to tell you if its shit

10. Here's some headband nugrun 35 a g .. Now all nay sayers. Step

Attached Files:

11. I hate the "if it doesn't sizzle with a lighter it is ok" saying. Just know there can still be a lot of butane in final product and it not sizzle, and jut because there is a low amount of butane in a product doesn't make it good

Trim Nazi

12. But a sizzle depending on yer definition of what sizzle is can just be excess water or condensation from throwing errl in the freezer just cuz it sizzles don't mean yer inhaling ANY ACTIVE butane.. Now for the non active.ingredients if not purged right you'll smoke em either way so again a sizzle is 99.9% of the time water...now a sizzle and pop is tane..and also.usually you see sparks(tane is combustible after all!) And no smoke that's a HUGE indication of tane soup...all sizzle snap.and pop are rice krispies I don't want.. I want honeycombs... OneLove

13. That had zero relevance to what I had said.

Trim Nazi

14. You talk about the sizzle here and I in turn defined that that saying is stupid cuz A.what I wrote before.explains and B.the purity of a product isn't based solely on how it hits the nail. So I find that to directly have to do with quoted statement. It amazes.me that common sense did not come into play I'm sorry but really...

15. I was saying there was no relevance because you pretty much quoted me, said what I said was wrong and proceeded to say the same thing I did in a more elaborate broke down way. I think you have problems with reading comprehension from all the confusion you are getting on this post and other.

Trim Nazi

16. You right.I bounce back and forth and I see something comment then see you knew what I meant.. I apologize for that and also its all love homie I'm just trying to help y'all out on GC as you see the bho on here 75% is junk.. And I feel its mass miss information that's caused that.. I'm just doing my part as you are to help the people receive the highest quality

17. #77 Guest, May 25, 2014
    Last edited: May 25, 2014
    Photo on 5-25-14 at 10.32 AM.jpg this is some Hulk OG from a local clinic. This is the first time i bought wax, anyone wanna give feedback on it? It was really cheap, like 30 for a g, and i live in social.

18. That's budder its whipped with usually NO vac purge just hot water baths looks like there's a bit of plant material still in it I'll post a pic of budder I can get..I bet it tastes good tho.. All in all it looks Aight to me budder is to honeycomb/sap/shatter as chronic is to mids ..did they tell if it was nug or trim run? I'm willing to bet its trim

Attached Files:

19. they didn't tell me, but it reeks, and its super green, maybe thats why its called Hulk haha.

20. Damn this thread came farther than I thought it might lolz

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app