Hows This Wax Look?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by isaiahpen1, May 12, 2014.

1. Hey blades I picked up a round a g or so for 60 bucks a couple days ago. That's what the wax costs around here so don't hate. So how's it look?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Not very good throw it in the oven at 170 for half a hour

3. Don't throw it in the oven at 170 you crazy? Terps start burning off at 100F at 170 you may as well take 60$ and add heat to it by placing a lighter under the center of the bill then light pull bills down towards heat until you see flame and smoke... if you do what dabbin till death told ya to do that's what essentially you did with yer cash.. looks like sap and that dark because who ever made it went over 100 in the vac purge... peeps need to learn the info but you get out what you put in

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. So is it safe to smoke?

5. Smoke, vape, dab, rub on yer nuts, spread on her titties...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. So is it safe to smoke?

As long as it don't sizzle n snap yer most likely fine anyone telling you to purge on a griddle prob ain't doing they own process right to get a clear purge you need a vac chamber and NEVER go above 100 that's waxology 101 its sad to see the ignorance people preach here.. i am willing to bet yer dealing with a sap/wax meaning after a few mins or so it goes from stable to a wax like taffy which from personal experience is caused when OVER heated during the purge does it make it less consumable? Nah just may lack on potency and taste a lil hashy but you still inhale more tane from hitting a bowl or bong then what's left in yer slab... if it sizzles a little don't worry especially if you had it in the freezer its condensation cuz there may still be a lil water in it..if you get a straight sizzle pop and no smoke take it back and call the dirty oil maker out with what you have its hard to tell if its good or not without seeing it hit the nail IMO all this color this and that to me means not as much as others grip about I've had dab that looks like yers was bhomb and again stuff like that that also was dirty.. different strains and tane and methods factor into the to final result so its not 1+1=2 its X=A+B*C feel me?

7. 170 for half a hours fine. After that it'll be like sap or shatter. Its not proper purging but at least it'll clean it. Jimmy can prolly vouch for that. Idk why ur trippen. If u put it on 100 it'll take forever to purge

8. 170 for half a hours fine. After that it'll be like sap or shatter. Its not proper purging but at least it'll clean it. Jimmy can prolly vouch for that. Idk why ur trippen. If u put it on 100 it'll take forever to purge

You can't try to rush a good thing I ain't trippin just reppin for real oil makers not this over purged burnt terp bunk dirty oil talk.. knowledge is power friend and trying to flash fry impurities sounds good but do the research butane burns off around 70F so why crank it to 170 so you can "cut" a few hours off... sorry yer math doest add up..so why you tripping

9. ahahhaha. all i kno is i dont do this oven shit. i buy my shit properly purged. since butane burns at 70. lets say shatter that was purged right sat in a trunk in 100 degree weather. nd auto butterd. if u wanted to purge it back to shatter what temp wud it have to be at? btw all the real oil makers dont use there regular oven to purge. 

10. Did I say I use a oven? And they do use ovens just not the commercial home kind but you know everything don't you

11. And BTW if you have shatter in a trunk that's over 100 yer a fool for not properly storing your shit that's like saying hey if I take wet weed and hide it under my bed how can I cure the mold out... go back to the books fam your argument makes no sense. I wouldn't purge again after the product is finished..you have heard of over purging correct? Damn people these days

12. waiittt. first i asked that cuz i thought temp had to do with consistency if my shit auto budders its done i didnt ask for myself i asked to see what temp u wud need for it to shatter up. the terpes are gone even if u purge it back to shatter it wont be the same. nd sometimes u cant avoid not having shit in ur car. i wasnt tryna argue. ur a fucken idiot. and did i ever say they dont use ovens? go read again u dumfuck. i wrote they dont use there regular oven to purge. op doesnt have a vac oven. if he did he wudnt be asking. u just like to state retarded ass facts that arent related to what im talkin bout. 

13. Well saying to flash fry something is a dumbfuck thing to say you clearly told the op to put it in the oven at 170 why not continue to spread false fuckery 170 is NEVER a good temp that's a FACT and pertained to what you said you spread lies and hate on others when you clearly don't know a damn thing...and so you know REAL shatter won't degrade at just 100 humidity plays a part into yer trunk theory which is a dumb theory because you should know how to properly store yer meds bless you one day you'll see I state facts not play childish what ifs

14. And a proper temp is 75-80F the key is never go over 100F golden rule

15. You seem to know what your talking about, but different ppl use different techniques. Post some pics of what you make and let the city be the judge.(yes a pic can only tell so much but it gives a good basic idea)

I thought auto buddering was caused by moisture getting into the product?

I don't make BHO I just consume it so I can't really give any help on the topic as its all hearsay. After seeing what Jimmy makes I take his word that he knows what the F he is doing.

16. I do have knowledge and here's the kicker I don't blast. Not because I don't know what I'm doing but lack of funds to do it the PROPER way. Now I have sooo many friends that DO make it and I've been lucky enough to learn from all their processes I've seen and researching on my own time and having deep convos with the artists. The picture included is some proper purged SAP not shatter .. I prefer honey comb myself but I can appreciate a good bhomb of and consistency if done right.

Attached Files:

17. Shatter and this batch had a slight yellow tint had to place the block in front of it due to the almost translucent dab

Attached Files:

18. Another example of primo shatter notice how it looks like broken glass... oh and this batch never got above 80F for a min of 8-12hrs the terpes don't burn off but lock inside.

Attached Files:

19. Jimmy himself has stated 170 for half n hour to. And everyone's results are coming out fine.

20. Well just cuz it can work doesn't mean you should do it.. but one thing I have learned is all artists are stuck in their ways and methods of know how ..look what the standard was a few years back the whole bho process is still being perfected and like everything it evolves . Plus its also true different strains do different things as far as color and even clarity I was reading the other day that sativas.average higher yields then indicas reasons for this still unclear .. the beauty of cannabis science