So Im Smoking Cigarette Tobacco Out Of A Bong For The First Time..

Discussion in 'General' started by Thenewyorker, May 12, 2014.

1. I'v done it.

Nothing special.

Not really much different than a cigarette, other than the effects lasting only half as long.

A bit less harsh than a cigarette as well.

Still... It's pointless really.

2. It's be even more pointless for me, because smoking cigarettes literally gives me no buzz whatsoever nowadays. I'm surprised it's less harsh though. I'd imagine cigarette tobacco would be way harsh compared to flavored tobacco and pouch tobacco.  

3. Well I was only comparing it to smoking a cigarette. Tobacco through a bong is definitely smoother than tobacco through some cotton.

Granted you aren't take rips to burst a lung.

4. When I was younger I did that and it made me sick. I will just stick with herb

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. I smoke and the closest i've came to this is smoking a couple mixed bowls, and i didn't even like those because the tobacco was unexpectedly harsh as all living fuck through a bong, well at least to me anyways. Smoking just tobacco out of a bong sounds even worse  :wacko:

6. #27 Thenewyorker, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    lol dumbass,

But yeah i only did it cause i had a few cigarette butts left and no actually cigarettes. I was asking for opinions because it wasn't bad at all, and i wouldn't have been surprised if people did this on the regular.

7. I smoke cigarette tobacco out of a bong. I do not suggest getting into the habit

8. Gross bong smell after and a side of cancer. Yum!

9. Tobacco is a poison. I will pass on that.

10. Drink waterp

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. That's like drinking beer out of a coffee cup.

12. HACK.......CHOKE.....SPIT.....PUKE!!!!!

Tried that once and only once. The nausea was intense.