Stoned Biking

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by 420boxing, May 11, 2014.

1. always a good time!

2. I don't ride high much I get winded much faster than normal I like smoking afterwards though lol did 32 miles today with 3823ft elevation gain riding in the mountains is fun as fuck

3. can someone teach me how to ride a bike?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. A nice leisurely ride... On the bike path. Not for exercise. For a complete reconnection with Mother Earth. We get in such a hurry in cars and miss everything. And while walking is too slow...the bicycle solves this problem.. " The world we take in" on a bike ride is akin to that of the early westerners on horseback. You get all the details and you cover a lot of ground. Biking is an excellent experience when done correctly.. Weed or no weed...it's still an extraordinary experience every time.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. One of my favorite things ever haha. I go to this meadow/conservation area near my house on my mountain bike, weed and hammock in the backpack. I find a nice spot by the brook to set up the hammock and get stoned, hop on the bike and shred the trails!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'm always down to ride. I don't ride the 29er as much anymore. I've had a few more spills than I care to admit on it.

We may not have it all together but together we can have it all!

Attached Files:

7. I needs that whip MANG.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

8. Fixed Gear! Yeah dude. That's burl. My buddy does that. That's a mans bike.

9. $1000 shipped mang

10. lol

11. Loooove biking while high...especially mountain biking on some nice single tracks. Making nice tight turns, balancing like zen, and a joint for a break is a killer good combo. Road biking I haven't smoked up to much before hand, still dope as ever flying down a hill 60 km/h on two wheels.

12. Where I live we have a paved trail that runs right along our river.

My ride.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409929792.943431.jpg

Wife's ride.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409929832.411558.jpg

I also have two stretch cruisers but the only pictures I have of them have people in them. One is a Dyno and the other one is a off brand. I also just picked up a frame and I am going to build it as a klunker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. #33 Old School Smoker, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    That's right! Cops do not travel the class 1 bike trails, unless it's an emergency, or in a bad area where gang members jump bikers.

I have smoked hundreds of joints on bike trails. It's freekin exilerating! Just be respectful of families with small children on the trail. If I have to stop, I usually smoke away from a trail (most trails follow a river). Or else i just fire up a doobie while riding. Fun fun fun!!

It's also a great way to make new friends. Fellow stoners smell it as you ride by and they quickly make a U turn and ask if they could have a hit. 1 time, 2 college aged babes stopped me. They had some herb too, and we all 3 sat by the riverside and matched joints. It was soooo fun!

14. burl
    noun- an assortment of objects collected by an individual. A colloquialism native to the Skagit valley located in northwest Washington state, popularized by twenty-somethings during the early twenty-first century.
    I went over there and he was just sitting, sorting thru his burl with a wild look in his eye.

15. oh. You are one of those guys.

16. LOL yeah i'm old. Gotta keep up with you youngin's today  :laughing:

17. #37 420boxing, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    Well, I let my buddy borrow my bike for one day and  the frame of my bike was involved in a collision with a cars bumper.  Frame's fucked and I haven't been able to ride for weeks now.  I found another frame on craigslist and hopefully will be buying it tommorow.

funny thing is that I got a friend of mine (he smokes cigarettes) into stoned biking and now he's obsessed with it.  What pisses me off, though, is when I had my bike he was always lazy and could barely do a mile without needing to smoke a cig.  He couldn't do long rides either but since my bike frame got damaged he rides his bike to work everyday(he only used to ride it a couple days a week before) and has been begging/asking me to get a new frame so I can ride with him.  He claims to be able to ride much longer now and has wanted to go on long ride with me now and show me new areas he's discovered since the time my frame has been damaged.  I feel like he's only blowing smoke(no pun intended) and that if we actually started riding again that he wouldn't be able to keep up and would ask to stop every few miles.  He's a good friend of mine, but he always lagged behind when we rode and I know it wouldn't be any different. 

18. I havent rode a bike in a while :confused_2:  kinda want to now

I've had so many bad things happen to me recently from driving that I never want to drive again.  I was a deliverty driver for 3 years and have seen it all from tickets, accidents, road rage, stupid drivers and thousands wasted on gas and car repairs.  Driving is such a piece of shit  and hassle.  I'd almost recommed people that don't have cars to keep it that way. 

20. I love riding my bike all over the area I live in, I've found countless spots that are absolutely chill to smoke at. It's almost like an adventure to find new places to toke up in nature! Usually I ride on my Schwinn, but it's got a popped inner tube so I take my bmx bike out riding. It's nowhere near as comfortable but I can go faster with it so it's a trade off