Stoned Biking

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by 420boxing, May 11, 2014.

1. Is this the best thing or what?  It combines the high of the weed with the high and rush of endorphines you get when excercising with the thrill of rushing through open air and the sights and sounds of nature. 

Attached Files:

2. yeah i like to do it too. i like to bike along the riverside so i don't have to worry about cars, smoke all i want and listen to headphones

3. It's the best

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. [quote name="crutton" post="20001655" timestamp="1399916058"]It's the best

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1399991745.518464.jpg

I love my fixie. Built is a few years back, been loving it ever since:)

5. that fixie looks real smooth.  I'm going to do a new paint job to my bike.  The Schwinn logo is fading and some of the paint has chipped off.   Nothing better than the thrill you get the first few minutes of riding after a nice smoke.

6. Can't wait to try this lol

7. classic

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Its fun for sure. If in heavy traffic i find it can be stressful though.

9. I ride high a lot cause I have no car and I just need to get out of my families apartment. Its so cramped. I also like to roll up a tiny blunt and smoke it as I ride to work. Makes me better with the customers:)

10. [​IMG]

Took this last week while taking a break on the side of a paved path.

11. I love biking while high. I end up taking really long rides, and the weather has been awesome lately.

12. I'm from Minneapolis, and here bikes are essential to the living experience. There's nothing like getting chopped, whether you're alone or with friends, and going for a ride. For those who haven't, I think that everyone should give riding fixed gear a try.. At least once. It's definitely not for everyone, but for me, it's dramatically changed biking in a positive way. I can bike remarkably much farther with little to no fatigue.. And riding is just plain fun again, much like it was when you first took the training wheels off as a kid. I never mind taking the long way or cruising with no destination in mind.

Also I love the feeling after a long day of adventuring on my bike and thinking of how much gasoline I didn't burn that day!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Riding high is the best thing ever. Hell its even funny when I fall

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. Just be CAREFUL - I've done this more than I care to admit, and I've crashed while doing it more than I care to admit.

15. Bmx trails are nice high

16. One of my favorite things to do!

:peace✌️:

what about fixed bikes make them better?  Ive only got the rear shifers..  I took the front derailleur off.  I cant imagine not being able to shift.  It makes riding more pleasurable to me because I can save my legs more on uphill.  And, maybe it's just me, but I love riding in traffic.  My friend gets nervous like some posted on here, but I find it to be a rush. 

18. Just went out today! Sometimes I vape before going out on the trails because my lungs can take more or a beating that way, but it's best high!

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

19. if you got somewhat of a tolerance, and know your limits- there is nothing better trailing on a 2 stroke, even 4 stroke-150cc+. That dopamine flood from the bike rush- and the kush make for an amazing adventure that is new every time 😂😀
    Note:If you mean Bicycles then yea prior to my moto it was great- I sort of lose my high if I get a sweat and workout on but if your not mountain biking then jus chilling yea it's fun too. Stay safe bruh.

"Too fast too live, Too young to die."- James Dean