Cfl Microgrow :mainlining Grow With Critical From Cbd Seeds

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ChronicFinest, May 11, 2014.

1. I too agree that led is not at the same level as HID concerning light penetration. But I've seen a grow with the exact same led panel. I had to try it myself right away.

I do believe that LED has an advantage over various other lights, light spectra.

My m8 grew the exact same strain with the LED's but the taste and density was much better.

One blood? One all!

2. Oh yeah no I wasn't trying to discredit LEDs. My question is can you get your led closer to your plant or is that about as close as you want it?

3. I just got lost in my story and I forgot your question , lol. I jave to keep it that high or else it won't cover the whole plant.

One blood? One all!

4. Day 93 \\ day 49 of flowering:

Hi earthbrothers,

My Critical is smelling like no other girl. Her natural scent is filling up the house :)

And I think her purple colours are starting to show. The trichomes are mostly amber now. I'm giving it one more week. She is on clean water 3 weeks now so I think any nutes should have left the soil as well as the plant itself.

Here are some beautyshots in the best kind of light she can wish for:

One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

5. Looks awesome man! Should be tasty

6. hey bro mean grow but i was also wondering you put the LED inplace on the other lights why not have the LED and custom some extra side lighting for your girl with the cfl in the middle still  it cant hurt and if you think about each light gives off its own wave length that is usable by the plant so if youv got different colours and different wave lengths this could be a good thing? 

7. Hi y'all,

Your probably right. I forgot to inform you guys. But i harvested already.

I'll inform the dry weight soon.

One blood? One all!

8. Nice grow man that was some sweet LST.

9. LST it wasn't ha

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Nope ... Mainling requires HST.

One blood? One all!

11. what was the dry weight? smoke report?

12. hate reading all the way to the end of such a nice detailed grow to not find dry weight or smoke report :confused: :confused: :confused:

13.  scary shit. makes me paranoid about what happend lol

14. he smoked it all and forgot!

15. more than likely NEFarmer is right.... just a shame. hopefully he'll be back to update us but highly doubt it!

16. Hi folks,

I opologize for not getting back at you with a "the End" part. For all of you interested:

The dry weight was 53.5 grams of good dense bud. I expected a bit more then that. The taste however. OMG . A gentle refreshing minty and lime taste with longlasting aftertaste. A recommendation for use in a vaporizer guys. If you want to benefit the full aroma's.

The high is easy and mellow. It comes up easy and not like bammm. It last for about an hour. But that depends on the user and how tolerant you are.

Hope you guys enjoy the report. I honestly forgot about it. I saw posts cuz I was subscribed to my own topic.:p

One blood? One all!

17. Thanks for coming back man, good report, sounds delish!

18. Beautiful and skillfully grown... Main lining for the win!!!