Cfl Microgrow :mainlining Grow With Critical From Cbd Seeds

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ChronicFinest, May 11, 2014.

1. @ boxmaster , well I hace not one particular source about mainlining. But a good place to start is GC and trying :)

One blood? One all!

2. Nice job, everything else seems to work ok definitely just going for this next time it makes for a beautiful looking plant, jealous not envious haha

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The trick is to defoliate symmetrically and bend the new stems with patience without braking them.

One blood? One all!

4. I hope she will fatten up a bit her last weeks.

One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

5. It should do, looks great dude

6. Fucking nice man!subbed

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Day 79 / Day 35 Flowering

Fellow GC buddies,

I thought it's time for an update. Like I said before , I hope that she will fatten more before harvest. I think I learned that with these lights a SCROGG would've been better then 8 main canopies.

I ordered a Apollo Horticulture 300 watt LED light. So i'll do my next grow mainlining, SCROGG, LED. But till then i'll be giving my best care to this beautiful girl:

One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

8. See what your g/watt is then you'll have a better idea, cool looking plant tho

9. pretty impressive!

10. Hi dear GC friends,

I received my magnifier today. And hurts to say but almost all trichomes are cloudy colored. I even saw a few amber ones.

I wanted to feed a little longer but my guts told me not to. Today was her first flushing. I still hope she'll fatten up a bit more then this because she is on the thin side a bit. The yield won't be so much as I hoped.

I believe it will be cut-down in 14 days:

One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

11. 14 days can see alot of growth man, wait and when you think you're there give it another week

12. I added a 45W CFL right in the middle. A total of 265W for 1 plant. LOL. I want those smaller buds to get some growth. Check out the improvisation :)

One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

13. I think you've convinced me to try main-lining my next plant once I get my cabinet emptied out!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

14. That's exactly what I was thinking cfl down the middle, nice one very helpful thread.

15. Does anyone have experience with purple plants? When in flowering do they show there true colours? :)

One blood? One all!

16. My buds start to purple towards late flower especially If nighttime Temps drop.

17. Night time temps close to 60*f will bring out the purple nicely!

18. LoL. My night temp now is 73. It will never be that cool. This is with a fan running. Day temps outside are 90 fahrenheit. I try to keep the temps below 80 with a lot of ventilation.

One blood? One all!

19. Christmas came early this year :) My new lighting arrived. I told you guys I was going to do the next grow with LED but I couldn't help myself:

One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

20. Looks good. How close can you get led to plants? Is that about premo distance right there? I feel like LEDs wouldn't have quite the penetration a Hid would but I've never dabbled with LeDs