Cfl Microgrow :mainlining Grow With Critical From Cbd Seeds

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ChronicFinest, May 11, 2014.

1. Hi all,

After another successfull grow i decided to go for another Indica strain. Critical from CBD seeds is a 50/50 thc/cbd strain. I had a smoke from this exact strain and the citrus arome and easy stone got my attention.

I'll be using 55watts of 6500K cfl during the first month. After that i'll add another 55 watts. Its been 14 days since sprout.

Setup:

Veg - ~2 x 6500K 55watt + 1 2700K 20 watt

Flower - 2 x 2700K 55 watt + 2 x 2700K 45 watt CFL

BioBizz Allmix Soil
    Veg Nute: Plagron Alga Grow
    Flower Nute: Bioquant 10-30-20 NPK
    Post-Flower Nute: Bioquant 32-40 PK

I used my girlfriends knitting sticks or whatever they are called so I can tie the two main stems. I hope they will grow equally:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 ChronicFinest, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    Day 16
    Yeeeyyy! I got the stems down without breaking them! Whohooo, thats a first :)

Anyway, it should be clear to you guys what my plan is. See picture:

Attached Files:

3. PS: this strain is not as easy to take care of as my previous choices...

One blood? One all!

4. #4 ChronicFinest, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    Day 28
    Hi dear GC members,

I thought it time for a heads up! I broke onr stem. So i had to start over with the stem left. So not a lot of progression :)

I put lighting on 110 watts now. Still 6500K only. Started giving nutes too.

Attached Files:

5. Nice looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Day 32

Hi y'all,

An update from this booming strain. This one is a thirsty bitch. Her leaves are fat too. You can really see the Indica in this strain:

Attached Files:

7. Some pedicure was necessary :)

Attached Files:

8. Day 35

I've done the final topping. Now I'll let her grow another 2 weeks. Then I'll switch to flowering. I reached 8 cola's.

Attached Files:

9. #10 ChronicFinest, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2014
    Day 42
    Good day fellow GC fanatics. I thought i give you guys a heads up om my grow. Which is going great btw. The scroggy look of my plant is beautiful. The canopies are growing equally onboth sides.

Plus i hang two 23 watt 2700K light in the tent. I think i will break a record withthis one yield wise:

One blood? One all!

10. Pics:

One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

11. Day 44 / Day 1 of flowering

Hi all ya'll,
    I changed the photo period to 12/12 today. Think she reach the perfect hight. She'll grow 3-6 inches more during flowering anyway, so with that calculated i switched today.

This week is great weather here so when possible i let her enjoy real sunshine :)

One blood? One all!

Attached Files:

12. Dude that is one hell of a plant you got right there. Sick mainlining!

13. I will be watching this very closely... Sounds and looks incredibly like what I have planned for my cfl grow!

14. #15 ChronicFinest, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    Day 72 / Day 28 of flowering

Hello dear GC members,

I was on holiday for 3 weeks. I trusted my girl to my sister in law. And I can tell she did a pretty good job. Although many hours have past assisting through skype:)

So finally sime update pics:

Attached Files:

15. Awesome training technique! A very even canopy you got there! Anyways I'm sub'd, peace and love
    PyspherE

16. I'm following this for sure. .

I'm interested in checking out a 1:1 CBD THC. Definitely can't wait for a smoke report.

17. Thank you all for your positive feedback. It has been 29 days since the switch.

I think it need at least another 3-4 weeks before harvest. All hairs are still white anf a lit of leaves are still green. Only the lower leaves started to die.

I can't wait until the buds turn purple :) it's my first purple cannabis grow.
    One blood? One all!

18. Nice man good job and good idea with the needle thing, it shall be done, do you know good sources for info on mainlining sorry if missed it in the thread

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Grasscity Forum mobile app