The New House And And The Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ccsavage, May 11, 2014.

1. Duly noted and still growing just not as much.

2. Right on. I spent the day digging holes for the small plants and transplanted the cups. also found this bummer limb in the pic. wtf is the cause. I cut it close and tared it. kinda shot my day to find that. I was going to cut that branch anyways but it makes me nervous. IMG_0638.JPG IMG_0643.JPG IMG_0646.JPG

3. Maybe it just broke?

4. yea it did break..should have caged them early.  dont care to much for this netting but it will have to do.  plants seem to be racing right now..i just hit them with actinovate..they always seem to grow hard afterwards. IMG_0660.JPG IMG_0665.JPG IMG_0676.JPG IMG_0680.JPG

5. Nice..... keep up the good work

6. #66 Kronicly Insane, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
    Looking good. Maybe next year you could try wire cages with one side that opens so you can get to the plants when they are young. The greenhouse looks good, you did a great job building it.

7. Thanks. Wire cages for sure next time.  The house is working good. Lots of air and so far I have been able to keep it below 85.  The fan setup is working well so far..Will see as they grow.  I'm still sore from digging the holes for the three outside..thinking I'll put the last three in 45 gallon smart pots. Ha.

8. im jealous.. why cant i live in a legal state and get me a green house ;D 

9. heres a weekly pic update.  I went through and hollowed them out. they are growing pretty damn fast right now. IMG_0704.JPG IMG_0698.JPG IMG_0697.JPG IMG_0693.JPG IMG_0691.JPG

10. well hell.  The sun hasnt been out in a few days but here a pic update anyways.  The outdoor girls are taking a long drink.  The 45s are full of dirt..one planted and I need two more females to fill the other two and im all full.  kinda wishing I hadnt given away so many earllier on. o well fuck it. IMG_0804.JPG IMG_0813.JPG IMG_0814.JPG IMG_0815.JPG IMG_0816.JPG IMG_0817.JPG IMG_0818.JPG

11. Looking nice dude!!

12. Thanks sticky.  I think I will be pushing the roof with a few of them.  From what I learned last year they havnt even started going for it yet.  Should be fun.

13. thought I would dig up this thread to give you folks a pic update! IMG_0958.JPG IMG_0959.JPG IMG_0966.JPG IMG_0974.JPG

14. thanks heres some more. IMG_0962.JPG IMG_0956.JPG IMG_0968.JPG IMG_0969.JPG IMG_0971.JPG

15. I just Fed them some fish hydrolyslate and seeweed..first of anything besides actinovate. The smart pots seem to be hauling ass growing right now. 

16. Hey, hey, now those are some fine ass bushes good work so far bro.

17. Thanks man..it will be trails in between real soon.

18. #79 Kronicly Insane, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    Looking good Savage. Looks like the green house might be to small. Plants are taking it over.