The New House And And The Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ccsavage, May 11, 2014.

1. #41 ccsavage, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    LOL fuck..Im responsible for all of this. lol. When i read Blacks opening statment on his thread " good as always..perfect as usual...blahblah" I thought what the fucks with this guys ego...kinda giggled to myself then made the comment that I could fit one plant in there.  Im sorry man.  That was all it took and I was under full on attack.  Its all you black.  The fact you couldnt take one little comment and let it roll off has branded you an asshole and ruined your entire experience here.  We all catch a little shit here from time to time..especially when new.  Its a way to figure out whos serious and whos worth the time to give advise to. 

Anywho good morning to the ladies..they have grown.check out the roll up window, got one on each side.  might have to do all the panels that way. IMG_0568.JPG IMG_0569.JPG IMG_0579.JPG IMG_0580.JPG

Love the roll up windows, this spring we got to salvage a grain elevator ground pile tarp, I have enough to make a circus tent.

Come winter the greenhouse building will start back up. My little 7 X 12 is just not enough. Ill go as big as possible on my next one.

3. hahahahaha....sorry couldn't help myself, the Foot Clan! Man those were the days, 80s ruled

4. Right on. i get plant killing wind hear.. Ya just gotta brace the hell out of it and pull the plastic tight.  not in oregon are ya?

Washington out in the desert. winters are mild. Everyone and their grandma is growing out here.

I'm not growing in my front yard yet but probably could. maybe next year.

6. I'm about an hour north of the California border on 101.  It's not as wide open here but there's still 80' hoop houses scattered all over. We gotta have cover hear if we want mature buds. Early plants as well. The last name strains I'm growing are home here and last year I grow one lsd and it was done mid September. I'm hoping for that with the three I'm doing this year.  

7. I am running 4 LSD my self.

8. It's skunk an mazar I guess. Fucking smells and tastes great.  I have one that looks different than the other two.  So will have  lsd variety

9. Thank you GC mods for applying a much needed ban hammer. Haha. Guess douche nugget was banned before. Good riddance.

10. So he's out a here? Looks like PMed me. Probably calling me out for a fight.  I'm seriously considering pulling my purple maroc.  Kinda a limp dick plant.  Almost killed it as a youngling..Probably never meet its full potential after that.  Now covered with preflowers.  Not throwing odd leaves yet but  being weird.  Decisions.

11. yup patriofarmer talked to me. guess dude was banned before under a different name haha. Patrio was like yeah hes a huge dick :D got that right. see ya later douche dont let the door hit ya on the way out.

12. some plants just never seem to get off the ground like a stunted clone or something. That's why I have backups just in case

13. Heres some new pics.  I visited a buddys grow yesterday and his plants were so dark green they were almost blue.  says he foliar feeds and thats why. do you guys foliar regularly?  also was told my soil is dry.  looked moist to me just not soaked.  I have been giving them right about 6 gallons a week.  that about right? IMG_0608.JPG IMG_0604.JPG IMG_0603.JPG

14. #56 Sgtstadanko707, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    I never Foiler feed. Anything my plants need is in the soil.
    Amount of water. He'll I have no idea. I stand there till there are soaked all the way through then on to the next.

15. I foliar feed only when I spray and mostly because a lot of the pests dislike kelp. On hot summer days I do about 15 gal per 65gal smarty about every 3 days then alternate in teas. Only reason in know how much water I'm putting in is because I used to use buckets and counted how long it took me to fill each 5 gal. It's nice to know how much I'm using in case I need a reference but I mostly use a hose unless my drums are full of water

16. I wasnt giving them enough.  I finally fired up my drip system. turned it on at 7am and off at noon. I could see water drizzling out the bottom and the next day they were super happy. watering right has been challenge for me since I started.  heres some pics.  My boxes are 4'x4'.  im just doing all I can not to fuck them up. IMG_0635.JPG IMG_0620.JPG IMG_0617.JPG IMG_0613.JPG IMG_0612.JPG

17. Looks gorgeous bro, very good work so far.

18. Thanks RD I appreciate it.  I was fucking bummed when I got on tonight and read the news. I'm gonna miss following your grow.  You shall prevail!  You ever road trip it to oregon let a guy know and I will buy you a beer or twelve.