2Nd Grow - Auto Bubblelicious

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gingerb, May 10, 2014.

1. or bette yet a couple of days or so after theyve started or hell you can let her go till all the sugar leaves pretty much turn yellow... probably get a little bit more yield and the tricomes would be more amber

"The pharmacuetical industry doesnt create cures, they create customers"

2. Ok I worked I have roughly 36 days left on this bubblelicious if I got for the full recommended flowering time of 10 weeks.
    Am pretty sure it will be done at 8 or 9 weeks, looking at the state of it now its not gonna be a massive crop anyway.

3. hope you get a decent harvest... the reason why their kinda small is because you started them out in small pots when autos sprout they send down a long taproot that tells them how big they can get if you plant them in a small pot theyll get stunted and stay small the whole way through if you want a good yeild off a auto plant them in 2.5-3 gallon pots

4. Yea I just put two in one gallon pots whoops lol

5. update!

6. Sorry am being lazy, see photo below this was taken on yesterday.
    The plant with the yellowing leaves is the bubba, not sure it has much longer to go really
    they are due another feed either today or first thing in the morning.
    IMAG2212.jpg

7. nice can you post a review when their all said and done?

8. 11 Weeks (7.5 weeks into flowering)
    Quick update but plants are struggling with the weight of the buds, I've added in a few supportive sticks to sort this.

Sweet tooth is doing very well now but I'd say is a good week behind the Bubblelicious.
    Bubblelicious main head is swelling nicely, but I don;t think either of this autos is gonna be a massive producer. But more down to my dodgy early start on these autos.

See photos below, am think am gonna let the Bubblelicious go to the 9 to 10 week flowering mark.

Both.JPG
    bubba.JPG
    Sweettooth.JPG

Yep the buds do look go, this is my first auto grow after finishing a normal photo WW plant.
    I did't rush into both of the autos, which is why they stretched quite alot in the first few weeks.

Am not to worried regard major weight on the auto, like you say its all about the quality.
    If either of these autos are as good as recently havested WW, I'd very happy.

10. Sweet tooth is always a knock out couchlock very strong bud in my experience with it

It currently smells amazing from the buds, I've never tried it before so totally new to me.
    Also interested in the bubblicious and what sort of flavour it has when smoked.

12. Never had it or didn't know what it was if I have the sweet tooth I remember because that will most likely be my next run

13. Oh I know what it is, but never so far smoked any sweet tooth

14. 12 Weeks (8.5 weeks into flowering)
    Ok just watered both plants today, its the last watering with nutes for the bubblicious as I will be flushing it next wednesday. Will harvest roughly a week after flushing. I'm leaving the sweet tooth one more week as it roughly a good week behind the bubba growthwise.

I've not really seen as much swell on either of these autos, compared to my normal white widow plant I grew. Not sure if it's just an auto strains i am currently growing.

Few photos attached, first one being this bubblicious and second the sweet tooth.

bubba.jpg
    Sweettooth.jpg

I'm not sure if am gonna do another auto grow as I have a few more auto seeds or go back to a normal fem strain.
    I guess I should perfect my auto growing skills better as I know what I've done wrong with these current autos so there is room for improvement.

16. You should run autos again do not think you gave these girls enough attention

17. Yep your right, I feel i can give autos a better go for sure.
    Need to try lst the next couple i try and see how they go.
    Plus also see how well they veg under the LED light compared the small T5 light i had the others under at the start.