2Nd Grow - Auto Bubblelicious

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by gingerb, May 10, 2014.

1. Day 27 - Veg
    Bigtime stretch on the Bubba currently, growing ok but should be further along by now.
    Blame myself due to starting the autos I currently have too early as they are only getting 12hrs full on light and then another 5ish hours under a small T5 light. Due to my WW being on 12/12 currently in my tent.

The sweet tooth is half the size of the bubba, but growing steady after a very slow start.

Attached Files:

2. #22 snoopdog6502, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    I would tell you you need better light but you already know that, get the light much closer.

Bubblelicious is a leafy plant but the bud is top notch.

Here is what my Bubblelicious looked like at 2 weeks. they were under a 1,000 MH.

View attachment 1330376

3 weeks
    View attachment 1337306

3. #23 gingerb, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Yep they are under LED light for 12hours in my main tent, then under the crappy T5 for the remaining 5 hours or so.
    Only prob is the LED is high due to my tall WW, thats why the autos are stretching.

I love bubblelicious myself, so thought I'd give a go at growing it.
    I've got roughly 5 weeks left on my WW, so the autos won't really get full on 18hrs to the WW is havested.

Yea the old problem of big and small plant together, I have tall soil plants and short hydro indoors and its a pain in the ass.

These autos are my 2nd grow, I got abit keen on want to start another grow in the middle of my first grow WW.
    I've got few more auto seeds I can grow at a later stage and really see how my LED light performs with just x2 autos.

Do you just grow autos?

Indoors I prefer autos and breed white rhino auto seeds. done some berry bomb autos,dark devil autos,blue mammoth auto, critical auto, super skunk auto, amnesia autos.

I like to do photo period plants outdoors and get em big.

Hydro makes a big difference in yield, here is a picture, guess which ones were hydro and what ones were soil?

View attachment 1441698

7. those are monsters, very nice!

8. #28 gingerb, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
    7 Weeks into auto grow
    Sorry not really been updating this journal, am just over 7 weeks into my first auto flowering grow.
    Due to still finishing off a WW plant, the autos have been slightly neglected some what.

Watering with 1ml biogrow, 2.5ml bloom and 2.5ml topmax, that's with 1ltr water split 500ml for each plant.

See what you think of the photos:

Autos.JPG Autos2.JPG Autos3.JPG Autos4.JPG

9. 8.5 Weeks into auto grow

Both my autos will be getting prime location in my tent as of wednesday and hopefully I can get abit more produce out of them. See what you think of the recently photos, the sweet tooth has shot up and is now taller then the bubba.

I noticed today the bubba has a slight yellowing to a few of the lower fan leaves, but they were both well overdue watering/feeding today.

Bubblelicious
    Bubba1.jpg Bubba2.jpg

Sweet tooth
    Sweettooth1.jpg Sweetthooth2.jpg

10. Wanna see the sweet tooth might get them next

I'm gonna be updating this journal every week now till my autos are havested.
    Just been waiting on my first grow WW to finish this week.

Keen to see how the sweet tooth smokes, am seeking a nice sweet smoke & flavour.
    Considering the tap root broken when I planted, it took an extra few days to pop the soil but it battled on and is actually taller
    then my Bubblelicious which is a good 4 or 5 days ahead of it growingwise.

What autos have you grown?

12. I just got the ten pack assorted from buddah and have a great white shark going right now but bad genetics it never autoflowered so I put her outside

13. I also did a heavy lst

Ah how many days did you wait for flower?

15. 7 1/2 weeks lol yeah put her outside she flowered in a week

16. Oh ok glad it flowered outside.

17. Yea just picked a bad bank to buy from this time I went herbies for the order :) took only 5 days to get aswell

18. looks good subbed

"The pharmacuetical industry doesnt create cures, they create customers"

19. Day 60 of grow
    Acutally worked out how many days the bubblelicious have been growing since popped soil which is roughly 60 days,
    the sweet tooth is roughly a good 5 days behind.

Smellwise the sweet tooth has a really nice mellow skunky smell not really that strong but nice.
    The bubba smells very sweet almost flowery of some kind.

I'm slightly unsure how long to let the bubblelicious grow for, either 75 days or leave it till it gets to 80 days. Slightly concern is the lower bigger fan leaves have started to go yellow, see in photo below.

Bubblelicious:
    Bubba.jpg Bubba2.jpg

Sweet Tooth:
    Sweettooth.jpg Sweettooth2.jpg

20. their looking good man :) and that yellowing is from the plant getting towards the end of its life cycle id chop it when the sugar leaves start to turn yellow

"The pharmacuetical industry doesnt create cures, they create customers"