Please Look At This Leaf I Need Quick Help Please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by joeynoodles, May 10, 2014.

1. I dont know what has buffers, your medium cant because youre using coco and pebbles, as do I. Your pebbles should be at the bottom for drainage, not sure why you have them at the top, im not sying its wrong just I have never heard of it.
    If you mean tap water has buffers im even more confused.

If I were you I would stop using them nutes and buy coco A+B and roots excelurator and I also use 3 drops of super thrive to 10 ltr of water for recovery, but I dont use it on every feed.
    If the tap water isnt a problem and you can ph it then get it to 5.8 and flush 3 times the amount of the pot with the ph water. Let it dry out and start giving your plant a low EC/ppm, and see how you go.

Cannabis is resiliant so dont panic too much, it can always be sorted. Its just not as easy on a computer. ;)

2. Hey, Sorry for the confusion, I am using AN Coco Nutes.. See them HERE . The Nutes have a Ph Buffer.

Im using 70% Coco and 30% Pertilite. The clay balls are just on top.... 

I just flushed a few gallons through the medium.

Iput ph balanced h2o (5.8) with 3 drops of superthrive in each 10 liters.

I am going mix to new water with new nutes tomorrow and do a full h20 change.

My plants are 3 and 1/2 weeks old (From rooted clone). and between 8-12 inches  I only have about 10 days of veg left.
    Should I go 1/2 Nutes? or 1/4? and how long?

Thanks!
    Joey

3. I would start with a 1/4 and see how the plants get on, you can always up it slightly if you need to.

I use bigbud and overdrive from their range but tbh im going stop, I find my bud taste different after using these and it doesnt matter how much I flush. I read somewhere that AN have a high level of salts.

4. It was not enough nutes! I went to 100% and they are great. You probably shouldnt give advise if your ignorant...