Male Tanning

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by travis120, May 10, 2014.

1. Tans are less attractive when you realize it's burnt, dead skin. Skin that looks and feels like leather isn't attractive either, and that's what you're in store for in a few short years if you tan regularly. 

2. Don't knock the pedicures! Think about it. Stoned. Headphones in. Nice foot soak.. then someone CLEANS, EXFOLIATES, and RUBS your feet and makes your toes all nice and on point. Idk. I may be biased because I have a vag, but that shit is awesome. Rofl.

As far as tanning goes, Travis, do what makes you happy. If you like the way you feel when you look tan, then hell yes. Do what you do, home skillet. I wish I could tan. I just turn super duper red, then turn white again with more freckles.

yes. I will have exactly 100 naps, pls.

3. Yes if you go to a salon with boothes. Go to the beach and play volleyball. The girls will see you flex your muscles and it will make them wet.

4. It's not gay is there a big gender sign on the tanning beds, that says "women only." No. Just do you and do whatever the hell you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #65 tetoleetd, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    the only thing that is "gay" is taking a dick in your ass.

tan if you want, it doesn't define your sexuality at all.

6. Tanned skin is soo oily an gross ever touch a permanently tanned person? Like Touching the greased up deaf guy in family guy God so gross not to mention no one wants cancer

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Tanning doesn't make you gay. Liking the feeling of a dick sliding into your arsehole makes you gay. Even then, you might just be extremely kinky (Only if it's a fake dick). I'm from Essex in the UK, and pretty most people here have a tan, real or fake, especially in certain towns. Do what you want. I don't use a tanning bed, or fake tan, but if it's sunny I'll sit outside and get a tan. I style my hair. Do whatever makes you comfortable. If you like being tan, be tanned, but it is pretty unhealthy. Who cares if they call you gay. If they thought you were gay, they wouldn't be taking the piss out of you by calling you gay. Everyone calls each other gay. 

8. Lmao at the first couple responses here....I too think it'd pretty gay, but straight up do your thing, you got this

Tanning from the sun I like tho, lay down for an hour at the beach..peak at hunniies

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I rather use the sun. Tanning beds aren't natural for your body.

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

10. Melanoma is still melanoma lol. The source of the light doesn't make a damn difference.

11. listen i like to think it's more natural ok im the guy who drinks almond milk cause cow milk is full of crap, you catching what I'm pitchin?

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

12. Maybe walking into a tanning salon and tanning in a bed is a little strange. But I've known all kinds of guys who lay out in the sun and tan the natural way.

Me personally, I'm white as fuck and tend to have MAJOR tan lines that people give me shit for all the time and I just don't care lol.

13. Most of the men in my area tan, it's only a big deal if you make it a big deal. Do what you want but I suggest starting with a base, You don't want to go for something too dark on your first tan.

14. don't let the ugly insecure blades on this thread put u down op, there is nothing wrong with bettering your appearance.

15. Tanning while high is fantastic!

Sent from my youPhone using Grasscity Forums. 420.