Male Tanning

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by travis120, May 10, 2014.

1. Nothing gay about wanting to look good...

Sent from outer space.

2. I would never pay to tan. I just stand in the sun and bronze.

3. i wouldnt say gay, as much as douchey

4. thats cute, are you going to get a mani/pedi too?

5. are you sure you want to tan?

[​IMG]

6. do you get a brazilian while you're at it? lol

7. not gonna lie, i automatically think your a pussy if i see you walking out of a tanning salon. its not a place for a man of my taste

• Like Like x 1
  8. i feel you with this x100000
    i try to work on muh tan all winter (so cal "winters") get it nice and even no lines, then go to beach for two days in a row during the summer and i might as well be wearing a white bikini when im nekid. soo annoying, then i got to go sit in my yard naked and tan them away because they bother the fuck out of me, i aint about that zebra life.

9. I used to work at a couple tanning places and guys tan all the time. But, seriously, it's bad for you. It almost becomes something you're addicted to. Took me awhile to break it, but I did. I know, I know- you didn't ask if it was good for you. Just remember - moderation! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. Freckles and bad skin is where "looking good" will get you, by "looking good" I mean excessive tanning, in the beds or outside.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The Sun is the only tanning device you need.

• Like Like x 2
  12. go outside and do some work like a man

13. OP never said he tans at salons. For all we know he's sitting in the sun.

Wanting to look good is not "gay" - only ugly people would say this.

14. #54 Alaric, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2014

Antiquated idea, being a man these days is about physical ability and technical ability. No longer can one just get by on physical ability alone. Technical ability generally referring to computing.

15. na

Lol okay, let me know how being strong helps next time you get a computer virus.

17. No it's not gay, it 's just queer :laughing:

18. Going to a tanning salon as a guy is pretty suspect.. just kick back outside without a shirt on and tan that way.. or goto the beach or something

19. Tanning is not gay, having sex with a person of the same gender is gay. If anything I'd call tanning pretentious, at least indoor tanning.

20. Old thread but I'm still gunna post on it.

OP said he tans at his GYM, so OP, it's NOT gay if you're tanning a toned bod, and with nipple piercings, uuuuggggghhhh  :yummy:

Personally, I prefer sunbathing paired with tanning booths [+coconut oil], being on my back has never been my style.  :hippie: