Male Tanning

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by travis120, May 10, 2014.

1. Gay.  If you want a tan actually go outside and do something in the sun.

Wear a speedo and no shirt, get some sun on those hairy man boobs. :D

3. Still get a tan line I tan nude and hairy man boobs? No I'm 6'1" 150 lbs no man boos here

We then get your naked self out in the sun with your guy friends, do some wrestling on tarps covered in baby oil.

5. Gay and illogical when you can do it under the sun at the beach. Sure it might take longer but its natural and actually good for you.

6. Sounds like fun actually but wrestling gets my nipple piercings torn so I can't:( unless you wanta join me

7. lmfao you're gay as fuck bro!!

8. Lol nah just jokin

9. Whatever you say homie!!

10. its gay if you wanna fuck another man. get ur tan and stop worrying about pasty peoples opinions.

11. I'll admit that I think of a guy as less of a man when they have a tan and it's obvious it's not from doing stuff outside and instead comes from lying in a tanning bed. 

12. Tanning or manning as we never call it is essential for our health.  Get yer Vitamin Dizzle

Yes.  We are the superior tan people.  We mock those with wimpy skin pigments

14. I wouldn't say it's gay, as in homosexual. But it's pretty fuckin gay, know what I mean? Lol  :p

15. Tanned skins just nasty, all oily and gross can't even hug the person lol just extra weird when guys go

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. i have to tan otherwise i end up looking like a zebra. my dads brown, my moms white, so if i dont tan, the white untanned parts look pasty as bird shit compared to say my face and arms

17. It's bad for you either way. You do realize that your genes [assuming you're fair] don't shape you to be suited for prolonged exposure to sunlight, right? 
    Oh yeah, and FUCK YOUR FRIENDS! There's nothing wrong with minding your personal appearance. >:c 

18. Say hello to Melanoma for me.  :hide:

19. Be a man, tan outside doing manly things ( not naked )..

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. #40 Megacosm, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    Holy shit you're a twig man. I'd be more worried about bulking up than how orange I could make myself. And farmer's tans do look good to women. It shows you do labor outside or at the very least GO outside. Ha, gay!
    Still trying to fathom 6'1 150 lbs. I'm 3 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier and still a skinny guy. Like wtf?