Minnesota House Passes Mmj Bill

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Philosiraptor, May 10, 2014.

1. Damn so you can't even get medical buds? just oils and pill form? thats pretty lame but I agree it is a step in the right direction, just would have liked to see something a little better from Minnesota. 

2. if its such a step in the right direction, then why be upset that you cant get medical bud only oil or pill form?? Its legal, remember??? At least in oil and pill form. The bud, that will still send you to jail.
    Theres your future of legalization.

3. But it's a step. Who cares in what direction.

4. Me.

5. Don't worry. Most of us do

6. Some people have obviously had way too many over night successes.

I bet your mom cut your waffles for you too huh?

7. Sarge, i dont worry. I hear you and i hear Floating_by. My ears as well as my eyes are completely clear and wide open.
    For Patient A to recieve but not everyday person B to enjoy, is just as wrong as everday person B allowing to enjoy but not Patient A to recieve.

Its all smoke and mirrors.

8. would you.kindly point out exactly whom you are directing this statement too??

9. Never said it was "such a step" I just said it was A step. Its good to see more and more states legalizing medical cannibas. Im upset because well Im a local and was planning on getting my card because of a health condition. I prefer to smoke buds as I've never even had any experiences with oils/pills. Because of this I am still debating on moving somewhere a little greener when I'm all done with school and shit. Regardless of what you have to say, it is a step in the right direction for cannabis. The whole thing is perplexed. 

10. your correct, they were my words, my apologies. Good luck in whatever way you go.
    ;)

11. hmm...
    [​IMG]

ya...reality dose of the day...enjoy...no charge. :bongin:

those same people would be in jail for the same bud today. what else is new?

now a medical user can use their oil and not go to jail. 

what is so complicated about this?

13. I see you've taken to pictures to express yourself.
    I'll call the zoo and let them know you've escaped and are flinging your ridiculous doo about again.

14. We'd like to have an adult conversation if any of you cares to up your game and join us.

15. The states setting up mmj are all there to act as a legal stop gap. The laws are intentionally unworkable. The more states you see fall (yes, fall) the closer to pharma-run cannabis we are. That is the reality at present, despite what the prohibitionist cheerleaders here want you to believe.

16. The Extracts Only portion is going to cause problems.  They don't allow smoking but do allow vaporizing oils.  WTF!!  Dabs away I guess even though it's way more intoxicating. 

17. #37 VTyanky, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    Now THAT was funny.

No, probably not dabs away in the sense of recreational dabbing. Its prescription CBD dabbing for medical purposes under doctors supervision.
    But, hey.....its a ..ah...oh yeah..a step(?) ;)

18. Well I can tell you guys one thing, medical systems like California's or even WA's are a thing of the past. While I do agree these very limited bills are a fraud, anybody hoping for an all-you-can-grow, possess unlimited amounts, and "provide" to anybody are smoking more then weed. Face it folks the days of buying a card for $30 and buying 1 1/2 lbs at a dispensary are coming to an end.

19. I hate these defeatist attitudes. Yes, because everyone is demanding buying a pound and a half at a time.
    It's either this crap law, or a supposed anarchist free for all to you. Sorry, extremism in thinking is not where this crowd is at. We'd recognize compromise and workable laws if any were ever offered up. This is a special interests funnel. Its so obvious. Defending it makes one look foolish or prohibitionist. Take your pick.

20. The bill states that Vaporizing of extracts, including whole plant extracts, is acceptable.  The part about needing to be in the presence of a health care worker while vaporizing was dropped.  I think this will get some modifications as the rule making process goes forward.