Smoking In The House

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheKidCannabis, May 9, 2014.

1. While some people like hiding their stashes in various spots it also has one major downside. The chances of parents finding your stuff increases immensely.
    Happy smoking & sneaking
    :bongin:

2. Smoke next to an open window with a fan blowing out, use a toilet paper/paper towel roll with dryer sheets, air freshener, vacuum with carpet freshner after, light candles, or burn incence.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I smoke in my room after everyone goes to bed all the time. Sometimes I just go in my closet and don't even open the window haha. I've yet to be caught, however I live on a very big house and no one goes to my part of the house but me really. Also everyone is very aware I smoke and it isn't really odd to smell weed around me

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I open the sink to cover the sound of me opening my backyard sliding door. I wait 5 minutes to see if someone heard anything.. I sneak out and toke and come in freshly baked :)

Sent from my XT1040 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I had to stay at my dads house for a couple of weeks and I just took whatever i could find in the room. I took an empty pringles can, poked two holes in the bottom, sprayed some perfume in a pillow case and stuffed it down the can. Took a really good hit and blew it out in the can. That shit smelled good coming out. 

6. 2 parts, part 1 is ozium they sell it cheapest at Wal-Mart in the car stuff section usually on a bottom shelf across from the demo wall,
    part 2 is an option, either a smokebuddy or a hello neighbor. they both have drawbacks. the smokebuddy filters ALL smoke you blow out air, but after awhile they get a light odor, like weed breath level detectable, if you have a decent size house this works. the hello neighbor kills all the weed smell, but you still blow out smoke

7. . Get friends

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I just sit right next to the window and when it's roasting hold it out the window. Also blow it directly out and it doesn't hurt to just lean out as much as you can. No paper cause it smells too much and too strongly. At night I get cocky and lay in bed just blowing it towards the window but that's cause it is close

9. When I was 16 I set up my room so I had a tube (cheap one from rona) and I put it out my Window and had my bong in the closet so whenever I wanted a hit id brew it n then blow the smoke out the tube and it went directly outside:) that and using a sploof but still blowing the smoke out the Window

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #70 SmartAlec711, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    Smoking is gonna have a leave a smell every time. You can hide the smell with other smells but if your parents get suspicious easily your best bet is a portable vape easy to hide quickly
    But desktop vapes are the shit harder to hide quickly unless you have a system like putting it in a desk drawer when your vaping close the door if some one knocks or comes in run the chord through the back of the drawe so you don't see a chord sticking out when you close the drawer. Weed vapor smells like popcorn doesn't leave your room smokey you don't me rv to open a window and blow the smell outside for your neighbors or even your parents to notice. Get a vape or get high outside take breath mints, eye drops, hand sani ( for hands arms and face And bring axe. Also you can ditch the shirt and bring deodorant so your skin won't smell.
    I can go on and on.

11. If you have a window fan blow the smoke through the fan so it pulls the air out of the room and outside.

12. I had a routine that never failed me, and my bedroom door was literally 2 feet from both my mom's and grandma's bedrooms.

When I smoked, I would use a butter knife or something flat to tuck a thin blanket or sheet in the space between my door and the door frame. By doing that, I was basically trying to seal off any cracks that odor could get through. Then I'd spray something nice around the door and blanket, so that there would be an odor buffer directly in the doorway for anyone who tried to get in and succeeded (my door had a lock that could be opened on the other side with a screwdriver, which my family liked to capitalize on). Then I'd turn on some music, but not too loud. Just loud enough that if you have to cough, you can do it in a pillow or something and it might go unnoticed. Unless your parents are cool with you playing loud music in your room (especially because this whole thing works best at night) Next, I'd light a candle. In part, to eliminate odor, but mostly to have a consistent flame. If I had a fan, I'd put it in the window, and if not, I wouldn't leave the window when I smoked. When it was time to light up, I wouldn't actually light my lighter. With the candle burning, I could just ignite the butane from the lighter with the candle's flame, which meant no excessive lighter clicks (I almost got caught once because I was smoking outside and my sister came out because she could hear a lighter being lit from inside the house). If you're smoking with papers, you don't have to worry so much about that. Nevertheless, I'd rather put a bowl down somewhere discreet, like a drawer, than have to toss it all out the window because I can't put it out fast enough if someone starts to knock or try to get in. Also, I would sometimes use one of the paper towel/dryer sheet tools some people suggested before on here.

If I played by those rules when I smoked, I never got caught. Though one time I dropped some acid in my room and my mom opened the door to me ass naked with a pair of pants tied around my head trying to turn into a super saiyan, so that's a thing that could happen too. ( ._.)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. Smoke into a wet rag man worst case

Dan the man

14. Towel under the door helps a bit...open a window with a fan going and make a spoof (dryer sheets in and around an empty toilet roll secured with an elastic) when you blaze...exhale through the spoof and out the window! Close any vents possible!
    Also I use Febreeze air effects allergen reducer, the extra strong one! It really helps get rid of the smell without smelling like baby powder or fake flowers haha you could also light a scented candle like vanilla or bake popcorn right before so that smell overtakes the house!
    Also invest In a skunk bag to keep your stash in. Zero dank from these bags. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411865628.445500.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411865651.479151.jpg

Amber

15. I guess I'll tell you what I do and have yet to get caught this method. I've been doing it for about 4 months no problem. Okay so I can pretty much smoke anything I smoke blunts pipes and no problem. All I have Is my fan by my bed and some glade. I spray some by my door before I smoke and then just point the van so it blows out my window and light up and play my music. I lay down by my bed so when I'm not inhaling it gets blown out the window. When I'm done I just spray some glade in my room and I'm
    Golden. I do this pretty much all the time even when my parents.

16. I live with my parents and i open the widow and just blow the smoke outside the window.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I used to smoke in my room all the time, i have had to many close calls and out of the respect of my parents (we have all had times were we just know the whole house reaks of pot) i smoke outside or in my car, i have gotten alot smarter about smoking around the house and my parents still dont know and if they ever find out atleast i wasnt token up in their house!

18. Told my family I wanted candles for Christmas, easy gift right, of course I got candles for Christmas...always kept one lit and it
    Soon became nothing out of the norm so then I just smoked out my window and had a candle lit and it was as if nothing changed lol they basically supplied me to hide my smoking :)

-Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.-

• Like Like x 1

This doesn't work, all it's gonna do is make him more paranoid.

Get a wax pen, or make your own edibles. Be aware,  however, that cooking with weed will stink up your entire house.

20. I'm pretty sure that it does work since I have done this numerous times and that my homie does this every night lol.
    Dude edibles are the worst, they stink the house up badly.
    If he can't get his hands on wax then there's no point for a wax pen. He can however get a vape pen for herb but they still have smoke that comes out so he would still have to blow it out the window.