Smoking In The House

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheKidCannabis, May 9, 2014.

1. Smoke out of a bowl. There's hardly any smoke after you stop lighting. Sit by a window and blow smoke out of the window through a sploof (the toilet paper roll thing). If you have a ceiling fan, have it running. If you need to cough, do it into a pillow to muffle the sound.
    If possible, pack your bowl when the parents aren't home and put it away for later. That way, your mom can't walk in while you're breaking up the dank.
    Smoking a J, in my opinion is a big no-no in the house. It's constantly burning, so your room will fill with smoke real quick.
    Don't spray too much air freshener because that will be just as suspicious as the smell of weed. Just a little bit, and you'll be good to go.
    Hope I helped

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Smoke in your parents room...that way the blame isn't on you...

#wisdom

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Anyone here live in FL?

4. Buy a house then you can do anything you want.......

Eat pussy on the dinner table, shit on the living room floor,, whatever.

5. I just go outside now cuz I live out in the country, but during the school year I smoked in the dorms quite a bit.

If you have a loft bed, push it against a window and hang blankets from it like a tent, then open the window and blow the smoke outside. If you don't have a loft bed, you could sit by a window and put your curtains around you so the smoke goes outside

I know people have already said it, but sploofs are also great. You can buy one at a headshop or make one with a toilet paper role and dryer sheets. Also put a blanket in front of your door and cover all your vents so the smell doesn't circulate to the rest of the house. Idk if your parents light candles or use air fresheners or what, if they don't it would be kinda suspicious if you did. Depends on your parents I guess.

Overall though I think the best way to smoke inside is to get a vape!!

6. I went through that sneaking out to smoke late at night paranoia shit with my grandma. Just go in the bathroom that your mom doesn't use a lot and put a towel under the door. Grab a empty toilet tissue roll, a rubber band, and 3 dryer sheets. Put the dryer sheets on one end of the thingy and put the rubber bands over them. Now turn the shower on to the hottest setting and let the room steam up. When you smoke blow the smoke through the thing you just made. Boom= No smell, No smoke

7. I do exactly what Hags said

8. Puke not in, but right next to the toilet, fucking bomb.

9. Do it in the bathroom before showering. Have the door closed and put a towel under the door. If you have a window blow it out the window if not fun the fan on and blow into that. You can also take an empty paper towel roll and stuff dryer sheets and paper towels inside. Blow the smoke through that and it's almost no smell.

10. Basically control your airflow. I.e cover vents, doors, etc. Have an exhaust. Window, bathroom fan etc. Smoke out of a piece and never let it. Cherry! Blow the smoke through a sploof. (Toilet paper roll stuffed with dryer sheets and activated carbon) once done smoking. Hide your pipe and weed somewhere where it won't smell. Put on eye drops. Wash hands and brush teeth. And you'll be good to go!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Hahaha yeah man I smoke regularly with my parents in the same house. I've got a bathroom attached to my room, but any bathroom with a shower is a good place. Turn on the water and wait for the room to get all steamy and then go for it. Blow your smoke into the running water and then squirt some shampoo or soap. Burning scented candles works too (air freshener is loud when you spray it) Smoking out of a bowl is the best way to go and if you have a coin you can smother the cherry in between hits. Good luck

12. Where to hide your stuff:
    I put my herb and stash in an airtight jar then keep it in the pockets of an old sweatshirt hanging in my closet. Prying eyes won't even think to look there.

How to smoke inside:
    I have a long hose in my room. When I don't want to lean out the window, I just put one end of the hose out the window and then I can sit on my couch or lay in bed with the other part of the hose. Make sure to put a quarter over your bowl after your hit so no residual smoke gets out. Works fucking wonders. If you don't want to go to the store and buy a house, make a sploof. Then you go in the bathroom and turn on the shower to highest setting. If steam isn't coming off go to your water heater and switch the setting from medium to high. (Which I had to do.) Wait 2 minutes for the room to steam up then turn on the fan. Blow out a sploof and use the coin method. If you want to be extra safe, pour some strong smelling shampoo onto the hot water and the room will be steamy and smell like the shampoo. Just be smart.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Dryer sheets only work if you have an excuse as to what smell that is lingering in the air...best bet is to just climb out the window or sneak out...but if you then wet a towel and ring it out, put it under your door covering the opening. Tape the crack in the left side of the door. Open your window/vent and toke up. Should be good in 30 mins..

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I live in an apartment complex, so I have a bathroom with out windows. Ceal the door like mentioned. Then breathe the smoke into the shower, or draw a relaxing bath and breathe the smoke under water. Incenses help.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Hold your hits in for nine years and cap your bowl with a quarter before you finish your hit. Put a fan in front of window . Open another window if you have one

16. Small vapes definitely will help. A friend of mine got a PAX vape, which is sick. At first glance it looks like a shitty mp3 player. But its small and easy to turn on and off for quick stow away. Light up a candle and/or some incense too.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. It's easy, tell your mom you think you have allergies and order a quality ozone air purifier from Ebay or Amazon.  Just place it in your room and keep it on while you are smoking and a while after until the air cleans out.

Warning do not put it closer than 3-5 feet of where you are in the room; not good to breath it close up.

18. Look into a Magic "Flight Launch Box" and use dry weed that's ground to a fine powder. It's a portable, battery operated vape. You can use it anywhere and nobody will smell weed because.there's no smoke. We use it at work all the time and all you smell is little burnt popcorn if ya don't sip it in fast enough and it starts to overheat the herb a little (there's no flame). I smoke it a lot in the house and it doesn't smell at all like weed. Hardly any smell at all, in fact. I can smoke it one room with the door open and someone in the adjacent room never detects it at all. Seriously.

How would she if you locked it lol