Smoking In The House

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheKidCannabis, May 9, 2014.

1. So this is for anyone who has smoked whilst living with parents, what are some tips could give for not getting caught, its pretty easy for me to not get caught already as Im doing online school so Im at my house by myself till my parents get off but the one problem arises that I dont like to smoke when i do my school work it tends to make my mind wander at about 1000mph, and i end up getting side tracked so I do it after i have logged my hours for the day which is around 5pm which by this time my mom is home already so I ask again, what are some tips for not letting my mom get suspicious? Thanks!

2. don't smoke in the house = no suspicion :bongin:  

3. Yeah but its hard for me to go outside for very long without my mom wondering where im at, and at night i get paranoid that she'll get up or somethin cause she has before. Trust me Ive done just about any viable option, kinda why I asked just in case there is something I havent tried

4. You have a lock on your bedroom door? Lock your door, got a towel from the bathroom for showering? Put it under the door. Got a window? Sit. By it and blow smoke out the window. If your scared about the lighter making noise cough a few times or turn on music and your good and you will never get caught. Also helps to have Incense or something

5. No lock. Even if I did my mom would take the lock off.

6. Lean over when u smoke in the window and make sure you keep the smoke outside. Then spray the room, rinse your mouth, and chill

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 Ruby210x, May 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
    I live on my own but when i don't want my BF to know im smoking in the bathroom or whatever room, I use a big 3 wick scented candle. Those big ones at Yankee candle work good and last forever. I'll light it and leave it on my window sill while smoking. I'll leave it a few minutes after so if the breeze blows back any inside it won't smell so bad. Just don't leave it by a curtain and light the house on fire....
    Anyway he's never known...

8. Haven't you heard of the paper towel roll and dryer sheets? Even if you can blow the smoke out the window, there is a chance some could blow back in. Fill an empty paper towel roll full of dryer sheets and blow the smoke into the paper towel roll.

9. Doing drugs is not hard.. if you coceal hide your shit..

10. toilet paper roll + dryer sheets inside and then exhaling thru that works wonders. i did the extra step of like, folding afew on the outside and holding them in place with a rubberband. basically like this but not as ugly

[​IMG]

(i used 3 on the outside and 3 on the inside idk if thats helpful to u but whatever)

you can burn candles, febreze (i get a two pack of fresh linens every month or so its $5), axe works good too. you can put a towel under the door, i never have i usually just spray febreze in that direction, lol.

uhhh what else?? when u leave the room spray urself, might even put eye drops in if ur family is all up in ur shit. minted gum is good too. this is basically all the same about going out of the house as well. and most importantly, if u run into anyone whilst high, they dont know ur high if u dont act high so dont b paranoid and dumb.

OH! and another good thing is to play music out loud so no one can hear the lighter clicks.

this is so all over the place. a mason jar to keep ur stash is in the best way to keep the odor in control and investing in one is a good idea AS WELL AS A SCALE OK IM DONE

11. And be mindful of the smoke trailing off the bowl! One of the common rookie mistakes

12. Well said.
    Burning a candle or in incense is key as well as a fan and/our an open window.

Sent from that phone I sent Dwight into the fire for.

13. #13 AxeTheDax, May 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
    I'm in the same situation as you. Except online school isn't an option for Danish high school students. Also, my parents recently discovered my smoking habits. They are actually cool with it, they just don't like that I smoke alone which I do quite often.
    Anyways, what I do is that I roll up typically after dinner and somewhere around 9-10 PM, I say goodnight and "go to sleep". Except I don't go to sleep *evil grin* but open my window, light up my joint and smoke out the window. When I'm done smoking, I spray some deodorant/perfume around my room and window frame, especially the curtains because they tend to absorb a lot of the smoke smell.
    I leave my window slightly opened for the night and just, well, be high until I don't really feel like staying up any longer.
    Hope you could use any of this.  :smoke:

14. You have the wonderful outdoors, why waste time inside.

do what I do, go for a "walk"

15. Unfortunately my neighborhood has a bad drug wrap so cops be trollin'.

16. Towll under door , fan out window, toiletpaper drier sheets, small toke device that doesnt stay chery and is just a one hitter that way no smoke will trail off, breath deep , exhale into tube out window. And u should b good

17. Mflb

Sent from my MZ604 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Get a vape and smoke in your room. I do it all the time. You'll get torcheddd

19. My best advice would to be to smoke in a bathroom with an exhaust fan. You just blow your smoke straight towards the fan, and it sucks it all up. You can also make a rig (dryer sheet wrapped around something you can blow through) if you are smoking in a room that is close to your parents. And don't forget putting a towel over the door!

20. Turning on your shower in the bathroom helps as well with eliminating smell and noise! The steam can make a difference.