Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got Diagnosed With Adhd-I At Pediatrician, But Random Drug Test...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by boned77, May 9, 2014.

1. my gf had her pediatrician as her primary care til 21. they try to do it much earlier usually obviously, but if youve had a lot of issues and history with them as a kid sometimes it makes more sense to keep the knowledgeable doctor around.

2. No. The TC's acting like a little fucking kid and got called out as such.

3. Glad you had something to contribute to the conversation. However, I still fail to see how I was "acting like a little fucking kid." Funny, it's a little ironic how you are defending perhaps the only childish person who posted in this thread by trying to instigate an argument for their own amusement. Props to you, Xuro, for in this instance, you have shown yourself to be a complete faggot.

4. I think Caro was talking about the cball dude lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Xuro* was

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Calm it down guys this is the Internet quit taking offence... Feed the trolls and they will stay.

7. Doesn't matter either way if you fail all they're gonna do is not give you the ADHD meds that you don't need

8. Dumbass... You can stay on your parents insurance until you're 25 or 26. You're usually pretty inflammatory, but you usually also know what you're talking about and I respect that. Get on your game dude.

9. Ah he ain't usually that bad. Come on most of the time he just accuses people of being government propagandists trying to spread anti-cannabis sentiments throughout the interwebz

10. I passed by the way, then passed one for target without trying. God I missed marijuana...

qfft