Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got Diagnosed With Adhd-I At Pediatrician, But Random Drug Test...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by boned77, May 9, 2014.

1. Your doctor can't release information to your mom without your content. So just sue the shit out of the doctors office after they break the law.

Trim Nazi

2. a doctor asking for a drug test for strattera is a pretty shitty doctor, their is no abuse potential of that drug

3. dont worry bout cball he always is stirring things up on the forums

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I do try! Thanks for noticing! :metal:

5. I'm 25 and still under my parents insurance. Not saying he isn't a minor, but some people under 26 are still under their parents' insurance.

6. Alright doctor called about my blood work, and didn't say anything about the drug test. I took a couple of those dollar tree tests and passed them. I'm pretty sure I'll be fine. Thanks for everyone's input

7. Also, I took strattera for the first time last night (Idk why my doctor wanted me to take it at night...) and i woke up at like 3am feelin good as fuck. It felt the same as adderall which didn't make much sense to me... But now I feel great imma take it in the morning tomorrow

8. am i the only one who thinks this cball shit is getting annoying?

if there was one blade I could sock in the jaw, it would be you good sir, you contribute no nice words to the community, only flame people.
    got a "c"annonball stuck in your phanny?

9. When I was a kid there was an easy cure for hyperactivity and "ADHD"....It was called my dad grabbing his belt and saying "if you little fuckers keep running around yelling.......i'm gonna"...worked every single time.

As soon as the belts at home and paddles at school became outlawed by the PC police, this type of made up garbage is running rampant, and who gets paid from all this? Your doctor and BIG PHARMA!

Your doctor gets paid more when he prescribes drugs, just a fact. Big Pharma is the largest industry on the planet, why does everyone trust it so blindly? For every drug that is approved by the FDA (scamming government handout taking fraud department) there is one removed because of deaths.

I would think twice about taking ANY prescription meds before age 20 unless it was a life threatening situation.

10. Hope everything works out for you, OP!!! :bongin:

11. cball isnt all bad now. he just is one of those people with very opinionated ideas and hes entitled to that. dont mistake his bluntness for lack of intelligence, he does contribute all be it sometimes in a kinda douchey way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #52 Ganga Lova, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    Holy fuck, no wonder why I stopped coming to grasscity. The first thread I've opened on here in months some jackass tries calling out OP for being a underage THREE times because he mentioned he went to a pediatrician. You need a new hobby. No, smoking weed doesn't count.

Also at OP, did your doctor specifically tell you it was a drug test? I can't imagine why your doctor would want to drug test you. Most likely he wanted your piss for something else. Soup or something.

13. Well if your 19, by law the doctor isn't allowed to release information to anyone, even your parents, without your permission. So your parents can't ask for "peace of mind" and just get whatever info they want without you approving it. So either your under 18 or aren't thinking straight by allowing them to test you. When I got diagnosed with ADHD, they asked for a drug test. I said no and they didn't do anything about it and I still got my prescription

14. Ahahah....hahaha....ahah trusting dollar tree drug tests....intelligent.....

15. special education is for children with autism and other learning disabilities, it has nothing to do with smoking weed

1. \t\tSpecial education or special needs education is the practice of educating students with special needs in a way that addresses their individual differences and needs.
      \t 
      \tTook that excerpt from Wiki, But here is a more reliable source
      \tSpecial education is instruction that is specially designed to meet the unique needs of a child with a disability. This means education that is individually developed to address a specific child's needs that result from his or her disability.
      \t
      \t
    This is the third time I seen someone say that on this post. Special Ed doesn't mean that they have mental disorders, It means that they have a disability and need to be addressed individually. It can be anything, mental, physical, or behavioral.
    If you act out, you can be put into Special Ed. Classes by your parents. So, yes, You can be put into special ed from smoking weed, the parents just have to write him in as having behavior problems. 

I'm speaking from experiance (Not personally) but I had a nephew who had to take special ed classes. He had behavioral issues that caused him to have a very short temper.

17. #57 BlazedPlatypus, May 13, 2014
    I'm pretty damn sure my 20 year old brother still goes to our family pediatrician. He doesn't pay in his own. It's on our parent's insurance. I don't understand how you were able to come to the conclusion that it's literally impossible for him to be over 18 and going to a pediatrician under his parents insurance. You're just being hateful, like normal.

18. #58 BlazedPlatypus, May 13, 2014
    I agree with you. So much for being a friendly community for weed smokers.

19. yea youre probably right. my mistake was assuming that because special ed can start as early as kindergarten, that those in the program once having reached highschool would be the final phase of it, rather than possibly having just been admitted. im not that familiar with the program though so yea, my mistake. 

20. Lmao Im not saying I trust them but considering I passed two while being extremely dehydrated made me feel a bit better. I know they aren't accurate lmao but many people have had success with them.