Professionally Made stealth Box Claims Smell Proof

Discussion in 'Security' started by Big Diesel54, May 9, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

I was really thinking about getting a Professionally made "Stealth Box."  I've read that people say they yield small, but that's really not a problem for me, since I smoke light and it'll be for personal use only.  With that said, I need something that'll be 100% smell proof when closed.  Is that even possible?? 

Here's the link for the one I was thinking of getting.  (It's the Kush Cabinet Stealth Grow Box, Fourth Down)

http://www.unique-hydroponics.com/grow-cabinets/hydroponic-grow-boxes/#sthash.C5aE373o.dpufv

It has a Carbon Filter and money back guarantee, but I really don't wanna waste my time, so if anyone has any experience with a similar box, I'd really appreciate any input. 

Also, while I'm here, what should I expect in terms of yield in a 3 foot cabinet?? I'm not expecting a pound or anything, but an oz or two would be nice.  Is that within reason?  Appreciate any help you guys.

All the best,
    Big Diesel

So it says 9 plant box... 36" tall but only 24" wide and 13.5" deep. I'll tall you right now that you will not grow 9 plants to maturity in that box. The size is more for 2 plants, IMO. If you do go with one of those boxes, I'd suggest going with the HPS light. If you put 2 plants in that box, they could probably get big enough to give you at least an ounce per plant. If you filled it with 9 plants, they would not have the space they need to grow properly.