Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Alone

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AxeTheDax, May 9, 2014.

1. When I was in college this past year, I only ever smoked with people. It was usually my roommate, though so we still toked about 3-4 times a day.

Once I got home from school, I started smoking by myself because most of my friends close friends don't smoke. I'd still occasionally smoke with some of my other friends or my dealer but not usually. Anyway, I realized that smoking by yourself is pretty great if you just want to relax, but if you want to have fun, you definitely need to be with other people, or at least that's what I found.

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I actually love smoking alone. It's basically me time and I feel like I have complete control over my high and how I behave. I listen to music, watch netflix, and play video games. It's a great date  :smoke:

I don't mind smoking with other people, but sometimes I get social anxiety, especially with people I haven't smoked with before. 

3. I smoke by my self way more, just because I cant always be at my friends house. I love doing both, but I personally enjoy toking by myself. When I smoke with friends I always end up burning through a bag that would have lasted a week in just one night. Its just bowl after bowl, but smoking all that weed makes for a pretty damn good night with lots of hilarious moments. Smoking by myself I usually load like a .5 in the bong or vape, watch some Dragonball Z, cruise the forums of GC, and just do what ever i want. They both are great, weed is great... fuck I'm high

4. I dont see nothin' wrong with smoking alone. do what makes you happy. but i usually get some food prepared cuz i know im not gonna want to cook after i smoke, video games are the best thing to do it takes me to a happy place personally lol.    :bongin:  

5. The fact that people like different pieces, different potency, different strains, and different delivery methods means that it's unlikely I would ever share "smoking" with someone all the time.

If I feel like smoking right this second I can wait 5 mins for you...if you aren't going to be home for an hour and want me to wait...I'll smoke again, but I'm getting high now because I want to be.

If you wanna smoke your mids, go ahead man. I understand why you smoke mids and don't want this delicious Death Star wax. If you want a hit...sure, but idc to smoke your mids as a trade or "matching". We can both enjoy being high together but we don't have to share smoking. Spreads germs kind of a lot and it's fun to have a personal blunt and not share but share the experience of a personal blunt with someone.

Idk, rambling. I'm pretty picky smoking wax atm so I don't want bud that isn't choice but I still am down to have a fun day and chill together with whomever ha.

6. I enjoy getting baked with other people and having interesting conversations. But theres just something about being toned alone that cant be beat. maybey it's being able to act however you like or getting lost in your own thought. Or just the ability to watch some silly ass cartoons  :smoke:

7. Dude smoking alone is the best! haha I always end up getting really baked when I'm alone

8. #68 becomegreat, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    Been doing it for three months and it's still fun :)

9. #69 Health, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    I recently started smoking alone too. I honestly could go either way. I like that my weed lasts a lot longer when I'm alone. I also get way higher alone because I'm not sharing.

But weed is truly a social substance.

10. i hate smoking with people i haven't got a solid relation with haha, i go into super awkward mode and use small talk  . but yeah smoking alone is just the best.

11. I posted on this thread before but now as I am taking a shit cruising the forums I feel like chiming in again jajaa. So basically I either smoke alone or with my wife 90% of the time . Partially because I rather smoke by myself and partially because myself and my wife are the only ppl in our circle that smoke properly. All my boys tend to not understand the mechanics and functionality of certain bongs and so they really don't enjoy all the glass I have to offer here in my home neither do they really care about the different percs, designs, and pulls or anything of any bong so that kinda pisses me off. Only because all of them smoke a shit ton and I feel like they should be interested and also not ignorant when it comes to how to hit a bong. Bottom line is I feel like I am always correcting my friends about things when it comes to smoking which annoys me because I can't help it and I'm sure annoys them. This was quite a paragraph, I am still shitting

12. If I'm with people, and they smoke, I smoke socially. If I'm alone, I smoke alone ahhahah all day evrrrrry day!  It's my medicine, I don't judge how they use their xanax...Think of all the things you can't really do with people when they're stoned, like write, or maybe paint, depending, breathe and experience the moment... yeah. I really wanna go to yoga right now. Stoned, very very stoned

13. I smoke alone cuz nobody up early in the morning on the weekend lol. I need to be friend with some stoner athletes cuz we some early riser and we could be smoking 4-5 joints b4 11am.