Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Alone

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AxeTheDax, May 9, 2014.

That is me too, I smoke way way way more if other people are around. I'll enjoy the ambiance and the other people, but there's something else, I have really low tolerance and it sucks to be couch locked by myself. I may want something and not feel like getting up to get it. I'm also in a huge house and it sucks being totally fucked up and unable to get up and down the stairs for the first hour if I'm alone in the house. And I don't like asking people to do stuff for me just because I'm too high to do it for myself. And I'm more likely to feel paranoid/anxious when I'm alone, if I get too high.

If it's just me, I just take a little at a time unless I'm in really seriously bad pain or I'm already in bed. I do enjoy my own company when I'm slightly buzzed... can get through homework, cleaning, etc without being bored.

2. I've smoked weed alone most the time. My friends are far away and only 3 of them smoke. Yeah smoking alone can be fun especially if you're not used to it. But just like when you're sober. Being alone and a loser gets old, you want to chill with people..

3. I jack off, eat, troll GC and sleep. I don't have a life.

4. Most of the time, I smoke either by myself or my girlfriend. I only have two other people that I smoke with on a regular basis but we get some nice big groups.

5. Alone is my favorite way to smoke, do it everyday.

6. Haha same here man! But not the ranked part. Either I go super ham or I get shit on... no in between

7. I enjoy burning alone because I am a "host" type stoner. When I am with other stoners or friends I tend to show off the arsenal and I am overly generous and I burn more weed because I don't want to look stingy and because we lose pot whilst talking/not passing.

Smoking alone allows me to take the pleasure out of smoking and go straight to the high with the least amount of weed. I will Solo (vape) that shit then burn it in a bowl and get baked off nothing alone and then just be high all day.

When I want to enjoy smoking, I will go to a nice spot out in nature. Those times I always want to be with someone because it's just meant to be shared and so I burn with others.

People say it is "junkie-like" to smoke alone because those who don't understand the way of the herb assume a large part of the fun is the social aspect of smoking like drinking and like drinking alone, smoking alone is looked down upon to them.

Who cares what others think about you smoking alone. It's not like they are watching you do it. Because then they probably just want you to share it in that context lol. Imagine smoking alone in your car with your friends there, wtf.

8. Nah man I love smoking alone , gives me time to think , work on music (rap) , or just chill and play Xbox. Sure I like smoking with friends but I'm not always with them and I live far away from most of them. Also I'm usually the friend with weed and it saves my weed if I'm the only one smoking it :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. Yeah, "Cool" smokers talk trash about smoking alone.

Smoking alone isnt a problem until you start ignoring your friends and family to smoke by yourself, i.e. your friends hit you up to match a couple bowls, match a blunt etc... and refuse to smoke. (Considering your not getting dicked, i.e your matching blunt for blunt but the other party has a bunch of heads etc...)

10. I'm the boss when I smoke, and I normally choose the piece when I smoke with other people even if they have thier own bud. I smoke at least 5 times a week, and sometimes I choose to smoke by myself. Especially at night time because it will be midnight and I don't want company so I will smoke while playing Xbox still talking to people on the mic that I consider friends. so even that way I am still hanging out just not using more bud then necessary. Also, when I do smoke with friends and there are others there who want to smoke but don't got no bud I'll check to see how they hit others bud. If they take a hit that looks like their attempt at cashing the bowl or make the J run because they are hitting ot so I hard I won't let them smoke any if mine. It's like my one rule.

11. i just now started smoking alone its wayyyyy more cheaper. less weed wasted. less food gone. less mess to clean up

12. I rather smoke alone because i dont have people saying 'can i get a hit'

And just put music on and chill

13. It doesn't make a huge difference to me. I usually smoke alone because all my friends that smoke live a few hours away. :(

14. I wish I could smoke alone more often.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. sounds relaxing af dude have fun

16. I almost always smoke alone. I have a friend who has the same belief that smoking alone is "junkie-like" and I've never heard anything so absurd. If someone wants to hang out and smoke with me, that's cool, I'll do it, and probably will have a good time if it's someone I like; but smoking alone is personally much more enjoyable. Why should one subject oneself to hanging out with people and ending up doing something one does not enjoy doing just to evade the "odium" of being "junkie-like"? Doing something you don't want to do just to gain the approval of your friends is not cool, lol. I say do whatever you wanna do, as long as you're enjoying yourself (and I'm talking about when it comes to weed, not going out and killing people if you enjoy doing that but your friends don't).

17. I love smoking alone, the only other people I like to smoke with is close friends

18. Every mornin just before breakfast, don't want no coffee or tea. Just me and a 2 foot roor bong, and an oz of sour D. And I smoke alone. Yeah, with nobody else. Ya know, when I smoke alone, I prefer to be by myself!

19. It's great. I can be me and just take in the world that is my neighborhood. Hell, I go bowling most of the time as well.

20. This summer I have been smoking alone except for 2 occasions. I like it but I'm getting tired of it. Usually once my family is in bed I'll grab my chillum and smoke out on my balcony. Usually I play games on my phone or look up stuff during the peak of the high then go to bed as it's wearing off.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum