Florida Mmj Bad??

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by canezcrazy96, May 8, 2014.

1. Now were are getting it.

2. I want what everyone else wants....freedom to do as I please with bud.  I don't think it would be the best move either but its a step.

The people will get it right. We are getting there.... closer and closer closer and closer :smoking: far far away with this beautiful smoke in my face....damn this bud taste so good.  im glad to have a good connect. Thank u god. :smoking:

3. Closer and closer and closer .....

To a complet government monopoly. No thanks.
    These stupid bills are steps backwards.

4. I agree the bill is crap the underground market will be better surviving here than Denver. I am willing to take what we can get. It's gonna be another 5 to 10 years before anything else would happen and I don't have the patients to wait or move. The state and whoever is on the tit will run MMJ here or make it hard to open up or taxes and such forth. They will get theirs

Cali style would be nice but that's far. Washington got F'ed and now Cali.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I have no problem growing. I wish everyone in America could grow the way we do out here. It's their right to, so excepting anything else is not exceptable. These steps are just leading to more goverment control. That may be exceptable for some but not for me sorry.
    As for he laws in ca it is out of the peoples hands now. Our state wants to amend the whole system without a vote from the people. Prop 215 is now in the hands of politicians. Great.

6. #46 Green Wizard, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014

Man, take a good look at that post. You're getting trolled home boy. Trust me bro, we got a gaggle of fucktards crying about the sky falling.

They're easy to spot. They're always crying about monsanto, big government takeovers and shit, politicians, wall street, big pharma, big business, and on and on. There's nothing we can do. We're all fucked. :rolleyes:

7. And you can tell which ones rely on the goverment and have no problem with them being balls deep in their life, they are east to spot. . As I said before. I am not one of those people.

8. What does this mean??? what state do you represent?

don't tell me your another cali med grower who is soooooo hurt by the laws in his state, crying like a bitch but got like 20 fucking plants that hold over a pound each....WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!  
    complaining ABOUT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING STATE LAW IN THE COUNTRY BUT U R THE SAME ONES WHO VOTE FOR IT AND PARTICIPATE IN IT! 

Im tired of hearing what we SHOULD or COULD do.  

Weird, its the same ones that complain soooooo much but they are in the front of the line when its time to get the renewals for their cards and shit.....

9. :bongin:  dont you have a med card in cali?  u talking about the govt? isn't the govt who gave u the card? and permisiion to grow ur bud??

10. No it was the people of ca that gave me right to grow my plants. These new bills that are being proposed are striping the rights of patients. Not granting them more and I have a real problem with that.

No dude, you got me all wrong. I'm talking bout the folks trolling you. Read my post again.

12. I agree with u dude......but I realized that not all roads will be like Cali.....none will.  Have you seen the current events on the other states and their proposed amendments...omg that shit is crazy in some states and how they are starting off but im not going to tell people ohhh dont do that because its not as good as us......

ITS NOT GOING TO BE LIKE CALIFORNIA SO GET OVER IT.....WE WILL GET THERE SOOON ENOUGH JUST NOT THE WAY U AND I WOULD LIKE TO.

Sorry I dont know what troll means and I dont even care. Say something positive please green...u remind me of my grandfater

So young. You'll get it kid.

Here, have some butterscotch candy...

14. #54 Sgtstadanko707, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    Not saying it needs to be like ca becuse that won't happen. I wish these bills were in favor of the people and not big cooperations. We have a chance to be the only industries to do that right now. Why becuse the people actually have a stong foothold in it belive it or not.
    If you notice most bills that get introduced don't really change for the better.
    As for me telling people what to do, I could careless what they do. I don't live there. I just want them to think and understand what they are really voting on and where it's actually coming from.

15. The masses are a bunch of sheep....I know.
    We can only hope for the best.

16. If I could have treated my ADHD, depression, insomnia and trauma with cannabis as a younger child, I know that it would have saved me from life-long side effects from Ritalin, Concerta, and Adderall. Side effects like.. 0 sex drive, increased memory and focus-related dysfunction, as well as the insomnia which Ritalin caused. Just saying. I'd be a normal person today, by functionality standards.

17. these FL threads always end the same with the same people and same shit

haahaha

18. Lol have YOU ever lived there? Im guessing no based on your dumb reply...

19. #59 MunchiesMan78, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    Yeah I agree. It's bullshit. Lawmakers won't change this for us. Popular opinion and large groups of people speaking out against this will only fix this enormous mess

but isn't that how most of these bills get introduced in the first place?

now, of course, if you don't like something in the bill and would like to amend it to your liking, you simply "buy off" your senator. or you get enough public momentum to threaten the election. either way we have seen both of those things happen many times.

political games. for sure... corporate and governmental take over and the end of the world? hardly  :smoke: